University of South Africa UNISA Postgraduate Online Application 2021 | www.unisa.ac.za application form 2021 for Postgraduate Certificates, Postgraduate Diplomas, Honours, Doctorate, Masters, and Ph.D. programmes.
This page will guide you in the process to complete and submit your application to the University of South Africa (UNISA) online.
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Postgraduate Application form 2021 Pdf Download, Admission Requirements, Funding, Prospectus Pdf Download, Application Fees, Registration Dates, How to Apply, and Closing Dates For 2021 academic year is published below.
- If you are a first-time Unisa applicant and do not have a myLife e-mail address, Unisa will communicate with you via the e-mail address and cellphone number you provided during the application period.
- If you were previously registered with Unisa, Unisa will send the outcome of your application to your myLife e-mail account. Please check this e-mail account regularly for information. If you have forgotten your myUnisa / myLife password, please go to myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za) to update your password.
- Unisa provides all registered students with a free myLife e-mail address. It is your responsibility to activate your myLife e-mail account as soon as your registration is finalised. Your myLife e-mail account will be the only e-mail account recognised by Unisa for official correspondence to and from the university and will remain the official primary e-mail address on record at Unisa. Click here for Unisa’s rules for students.
UNISA Postgraduate Online Application 2021
The University of South Africa (UNISA) online application portal 2021 is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin provided they qualify for the programmes for which they want to apply.
To help you get the most out of the information provided, here are a few key points you should bear in mind:
- Identify the program you wish to study
- The minimum entrance requirements for the program
- Application fee and application closing date
Both South Africans and International interested students can apply for the University of South Africa (UNISA) Postgraduate Application Form 2021 provided they qualify and meet the entry requirements for the programmes they want to apply.
Note – Once the University of South Africa (UNISA) Postgraduate Admission Application Portal/Form close, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still ongoing.
How to Apply
Application forms can be obtained at any of the University of South Africa (UNISA) Campuses Admission Office in Hard Copy and, or apply online on the College Website.
Click Here to Access the official website.
University of South Africa (UNISA) Contact Details
Contact information for honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas:
Applicants may contact the section using the relevant college e-mail address:
- College of Accounting Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences: email@example.com
- College of Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Economic and Management Sciences: email@example.com
- College of Human Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Law: email@example.com
- College of Science, Engineering and Technology: firstname.lastname@example.org
However, if you have any queries regarding the University of South Africa (UNISA) Postgraduate Application Form 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the University of South Africa (UNISA) Postgraduate Online Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the University of South Africa (UNISA) latest updates.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!