University of Alberta Scholarship 2024/2025 in Canada Fully Funded… University of Alberta Scholarship Online Application Form, Requirements, Eligibility, Interview Questions Sample, and Application Deadline 2024.
The University of Alberta Scholarship application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date 2024.
International Students who want to undertake their Bachelor’s Degree in Canada are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. The scholarship is available for the academic session of 2024.
University of Alberta Scholarship Application Details
The University of Alberta in Edmonton is one of Canada’s top teaching and research universities and one of the top five research universities in Canada. Using some of the most advanced research facilities and resources in the world, the University of Alberta researchers have discovered new knowledge in the areas of health and life sciences, energy, artificial intelligence, and more. If we talk about rankings, the university is ranked 126th according to the QS World Universities Rankings 2022 and 125th in the university rankings by Times Higher Education 2022.
The University of Alberta offers more than 200 undergraduate programs and approximately 170 graduate programs in some 275 research areas. The extension faculty, a Canadian leader for more than a century, specializes in continuing education, study tours, and ESL courses. The university offers study programs in Cortona, Italy, and France. The Faculty of Native Studies offers undergraduate, graduate and certificate programs in language, culture, land and resources, and self-governance.
- Host University: University of Alberta Canada;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Study Level: Undergraduate;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 5,000$ – 17,500$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects Available: Science, Rehabilitation Medicine, Law, Engineering, Education, Social Sciences, Fine Arts and Humanities, Public Health, Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Nursing, Native Studies, Medicine and Dentistry, Business, Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences.
The Scholarship admission is now available for International, Bachelor, Masters and PhD students in the fields of: Science, Rehabilitation Medicine, Law, Engineering, Education, Social Sciences, Fine Arts and Humanities, Public Health, Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Nursing, Native Studies, Medicine and Dentistry, Business, Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences, to have the opportunity to pursue their studies at the University of Alberta, Canada.
- Scholarships for International Applicants Up to $9,000;
- UA Global Gold Standard Scholarship Up to $6,000;
- PhD Recruiting Scholarship $5,000/year;
- Master’s Entry Scholarship $17,500and additional $10,000 for international applicants;
- AGES $11,000-$15,000.
How to Apply For the University of Alberta Scholarship
Visit the official website of the University of Alberta Scholarship below for the application form and other information about the University of Alberta Scholarship program.
- International and domestic applicants are eligible to participate in the program;
- Apply prior to the application closing date;
- English language skills (if required).
- Application deadlines for international students are set by the department offering the program. Deadlines can be set up to 12 months before the start of the program.
- Applicants should contact the department well in advance because departmental deadlines are often tied to funding and scholarship consideration, and international applicants usually need considerable time (up to six months in some cases) to make arrangements to enter Canada.
Condition of Language:
The English language requirement can be accomplished through the completion of an academic degree or its equivalency from an accredited educational college or university in which the language of instruction is English, recognized by the University of Alberta.
Countries where English is the official language of education:
The University of Alberta accepts English as an official language of education from all of the listed countries. Credentialed applicants from the above-mentioned countries will have successfully completed the English language requirements in agreement with the Policy mentioned below. Departments may need to provide supplementary details. Please refer to the schedule for each program’s specific requirements:
- American Samoa;
- Antigua and Barbuda;
- Cayman Islands;
- Falkland Islands;
For more details, please visit the official website:
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW.