University of Cambridge CTR Next Generation Fellowship application form 2020 | How to apply online.
Below, are the details on University of Cambridge CTR Next Generation Fellowship application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
University of Cambridge CTR Next Generation Fellowship 2020 (Funding available)
The University of Cambridge CTR Next Generation Fellowship application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that University of Cambridge CTR Next Generation Fellowship is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of University of Cambridge CTR Next Generation Fellowship
Applications are invited for the University of Cambridge CTR Next Generation Fellowship 2020. The Next Generation Fellowships are aimed at promoting the career prospects of high-calibre individuals pursuing innovative research falling within the remit of the Centre, with special reference to the trophoblast.
Applications addressing the Grand Challenges identified by the Centre will be particularly welcomed. The Fellowships are highly flexible to suit individual needs, and enable the holder to develop as an independent researcher within a supportive and stimulating environment. Holders are expected to apply for a Research Fellowship/Career Development Award from a research council or other funding body, or a faculty position during the course of their tenure.
The Next Generation Fellowships are a great springboard to a long and successful career in the field of reproduction. The very first Next Generation Fellow is now a University Lecturer at Cambridge University. Subsequent NGFs have moved on to prestigious positions such as group leaders in outstanding research centres (Crick Institute in London, Blizzard Institute in London, Stem Cell Institute in Vienna). Some have been awarded prestigious fellowships from the Royal Society. One of the former NGFs even went on to create her own Bio Tech company in Cambridge!
- A Fellowship is usually of three years duration and may be held in any department within the University or its affiliated institutes. A Fellowship will provide for a personal salary on the Research Associate scale (Grade 7 point 40-48, £31302-£39609 depending on research experience), justified research consumables, essential equipment and conference travel.
- Successful candidates will be free, and indeed encouraged, to apply for additional funding from other sources. Fellows will be expected to contribute fully to the activities of the Centre and to their host department.
- Candidates should normally be within 5 years of the award of their PhD (due allowance will be made for those whose career has been affected for personal reasons).
- Applicants must display evidence of academic excellence, a strong research record, and the ability to perform independent research.
- The Fellowships are open to UK, EU and overseas graduates.
Candidates should first identify a mentor from the list of Principal Investigators within the Centre, and discuss their research plans with them.
To apply, candidates should submit a fully-costed research proposal using the CTR form, a copy of their CV and the names of 2 referees.
Applications by postal mail only.
All documents must be posted to the following address:
Centre for Trophoblast Research,
Cambridge CB2 3EG, UK
For more information, visit University of Cambridge.
Deadline: December 16, 2019
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the University of Cambridge CTR Next Generation Fellowship, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.