University of Glasgow International Leadership Scholarship application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on University of Glasgow application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
University of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow International Leadership Scholarship application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that University of Glasgow application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of University of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow has 70 International Leadership Scholarships available to International and EU (non-UK) students starting a postgraduate taught Masters programme in any discipline for Academic Session 2021-22. The scholarship is awarded as a tuition fees discount.
To be eligible, applicants must
- demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours
- hold an offer of a place for a postgraduate taught programme for September 2021
- have International or EU (non-UK) fee status
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for the scholarship based on academic merit.
Applicants who are being considered for the scholarship will be notified within six weeks of receiving an offer.
There is no separate application form required.
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the University of Glasgow, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.