Engage your studies in the USA. Nice news! The University of Memphis Scholarship 2023 is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail the University of Memphis Scholarship, its benefits, and step by step application process.
The University of Memphis Scholarships 2023/2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate and masters studies. The scholarship amounts vary and cover the difference in the cost of international and domestic non-Tennessee resident tuition rates.
The University of Memphis Scholarships 2023/2024
Founded in 1912, The University of Memphis is a public research university located in Memphis, Tennessee. Much University of Memphis college students resides in housing south of the main campus.
Why study at the University of Memphis? As a part of this UofM, you will have the opportunity to live in and enjoy an international environment. The university provides options for students to increase their knowledge by offering programs of instruction in various disciplines and programs through faculty who are qualified for teaching at the college level.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): University of Memphis
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: October 01, 2023
- Undergraduate Degree Program: 4 years
- Master’s Degree Program: 2 years
- Courses Offered:
University of Memphis Scholarship provides the recipient with the amounts vary and cover the difference in cost of international and domestic non-Tennessee resident tuition rates. This scholarship cannot be combined with other UofM institutional scholarships. Exceptions are allowed for departmental funding.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Memphis Scholarship
To qualify for the University of Memphis Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
For undergraduate scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- 25 ACT or 1200 SAT equivalent
- 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org)
For graduate scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- 310 GRE or equivalent on other tests
- 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org) or relevant masters degree from an accredited and approved institution
How to Apply for the University of Memphis Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
(1) Click here to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree and master’s degree at the university.
(2) Upload the following documents.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Personal statement/statement of purpose
- A copy of my passport.
(3) After seeking admission, apply for the scholarship from here.
To know more about the University of Memphis Scholarship, please visit the official website:
However, if you have queries regarding the University of Memphis Scholarships 2023/2024, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!