University of Pretoria Tenders 2025/2026 | The University of Pretoria (UP) Tenders, Quotation, registration dates, brochures, fees, application dates, open day, term dates prospectus pdf download and closing dates for 2025/2026 enrollment.
Are you looking for the University of Pretoria (UP) Tenders 2025/2026? Wish to know the Government of South Africa’s eTender Publication Portal Link 2025/2026? The Authority has publicized the official link to access the University of Pretoria (UP) tenders management system for the 2025/2026 academic year.
RELATED: CAO HandBook 2025/2026 PDF Download
University of Pretoria (UP) Tenders 2025/2026.
It is the University’s policy to promote competition and wide access to the procurement process. Quotations and tenders are tools to achieve this objective. The aim is to find a balance between competition, practical feasibility and cost-effectiveness of the process.
The University of Pretoria (UP) tender opportunities are available on the school website as well as the eTenders website. Please note that all available and legitimate South African Government Tenders are published on the etenders.gov.za. Here on www.southafricaportal.com, we share newly published opportunities.
For general inquiries related to the Tender Website please contact:
For inquiries related to specific tenders, contact the listed inquiries contact on the advert.
• All prospective service providers must register on the Tender Website in order to respond to any tender published on the site
• All documents submitted must be in PDF format
• Registering on the Tender Website does not mean that you are a registered service provider on the University Financial System
• All successful service providers will have to comply with the University of Pretoria’s requirements for registration on the Financial Database of the University
• It is the responsibility of service providers to ensure that all required documentation is valid for each submission
• It is the responsibility of service providers to update their profile regularly to ensure compliance of their uploaded documentation
• The University reserves its right to remove a tender or cancel a tender without any notice or reason
• The University reserves the right not to award the tenders
• No late submissions will be accepted.
Please use Google Chrome to access the tender website.
Clear your browsing history before accessing the site.
Government of South Africa’s eTender Publication portal.
This portal provides a single point of access to information on all tenders made by all public sector organizations at all spheres of government. This includes tenders of amongst others all National and Provincial Departments, Metros, District Municipalities, Local Municipalities, Municipal Entities, all Public Entities, State-Owned Enterprises, Constitutional Bodies, etc.
The eTender Publication Portal facilitates all government institutions to publish their tenders, corrigendum and award notice on a single platform. This portal gives FREE access to public sector tender opportunities in South Africa.
NOTE: Beware of scammers and fraudsters advertising fake tender opportunities especially via email. Unscrupulous people give information to syndicates who then contact vendors with fake opportunities.
Remember that if a Tender opportunity is not reflected on the www.etenders.gov.za website, then such a tender is fake. Always double-check. Never, ever send cash to any supplier or account given by the fraudsters and scammers.
They also have a tendency of asking for non-existent goods, where they have created a website in advance with a supplier located far from where the goods will be received. Do not ever pay for these goods as they will never be delivered and your money will be lost for good.
Last but not least. When delivering goods, make sure that the concerned procurement office is aware of such an undertaking. Do not just meet somebody at the reception asking you to go somewhere else in the building for your invoice to be processed. By the time you return. Criminals use this method to distract and then disappear with the delivery.
How to View Tender Opportunities on eTender Publication Portal
Please make sure to always check the official tender’s website for genuine government opportunities. Always double check on every opportunity for any amendment and updates
- On www.etenders.gov.za, click on Tender Opportunities
- Select Advertised Tenders
- Under “Department: [Click “Any”]
- Select the name of the government body where you want to view the full tender opportunities and download documents.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the University of Pretoria (UP) by visiting the official website or campus.
@SouthAfricaPortal, We understand that there are so many ways we can help you! Please use the comment section for your queries regarding the University of Pretoria (UP) Tenders 2025/2026.
Don’t hesitate to like our social platforms in order to share, discuss & get the latest updates of the University of Pretoria (UP).
Be Social By Sharing This Post With Others Using the sharing buttons below: