VGI Consulting Bursary 2023 for South Africans | How to apply for VGI Consulting bursaries program online, application form pdf download, requirements, eligibility, and VGI Consulting bursary application closing date 2023/2024.
Are you a student looking for Companies that offered Bursaries in South Africa 2023? The VGI Consulting invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their bursary program 2023/2024.
Every day, Students are pondering the net about:
- How to Apply for Bursary 2023
- Companies offering Bursaries in South Africa
- Who Qualifies for a Bursary in South Africa
- How Do I Get Bursary?
- How Does Bursary Work?
Let’s dive into the full information about VGI Consulting bursaries and application details in 2023.
Overview of VGI Consulting Bursary Program
If you are successfully enrolled with a University you can apply for a bursary.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies toward an Undergraduate degree in Engineering (all disciplines).
The bursary will provide cover for the cost of university tuition fees.
Bursaries are awarded for 1 academic year at a time and students should reapply for funding each year. The bursary will be renewable each year based on satisfactory academic performance.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend an interview – if you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be under 30 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time, towards an undergraduate Engineering degree
- You must have completed your first year of study
- You must be entering your 2nd or higher year of study in 2024
- You must be studying at a recognised University in South Africa
- You must NOT currently be in receipt of any other bursary awards
How to apply
Download and complete the VGI Consulting Bursary Application Form 2024 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Most recent academic record (certified copy)
- Proof of university registration (certified copy)
- Most recent University Financial Statement (certified copy)
- Parent or guardians proof of income (certified copy)
- Motivational letter to support your application and explain why you should be awarded a bursary
Applications must be submitted via email to Zinhle Mtsweni at: ZinhleM@vgi.co.za
(Insert the words “VGI Consulting Bursary Application – *Initials and Surname*” in the email subject line).
Make sure to read every detail of your Bursary contract. Not every company offers the same rewards and some companies will ask you to work for them as long as you have held the bursary.
However, if you have queries regarding the VGI Consulting bursary application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!