Vaal University of Technology (VUT) Fees Payment Method 2023/2024… Approved VUT Tuition Fees Structure 2023 for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Master’s, Diploma, and Certificate program students.
Learn what payment options are available for paying student fees and access Vaal University of Technology (VUT) banking details below.
VUT Banking Details include account number, account name, branch, and branch code as well as the official VUT fees structure.
- 1 VUT Tuition Fees Structure 2023
- 2 VUT Fees Payment Method
- 3 VUT Contact Details
- 4 Vanderbijlpark Campus
- 5 Admission Enquiries
- 6 Call Centre
- 7 General Telephone
- 8 International Students
- 9 +27 (0)16 950 9578
- 10 Faculty Enquiries
- 11 Faculty of Human Sciences
- 12 Cleo
- 13 Faculty of Applied and Computer Sciences
- 14 Faculty of Applied and Computer Sciences
- 15 Faculty of Management Sciences
- 16 Marketing/Retail Business. Management /Sport Management
- 17 Faculty of Management Sciences
- 18 Faculty of Management Sciences
- 19 Faculty of Management Sciences
- 20 Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- 21 Metallurgical Engineering Civil Engineering and Building
- 22 Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- 23 Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- 24 Faculty of Engineering and Technology
VUT Tuition Fees Structure 2023
Details of VUT fees, accommodation fees, bursaries, loans, tuition fees schedule, fees booklet pdf download, examination fees, residential fees, fees statement, quotation fees, finance booklet, student fees, payment procedures, funding, banking details, and other fees charged for the 2023 academic year are accessible here on southafricaportal.
Please understand that at the time of publishing this information, the official VUT fee structure is subject to change without prior notice.
Fees include all the amounts that are payable in order for you to study and graduate on time. It is important for undergraduate students to note that tuition fees differ between the faculties at VUT.
For postgraduate, Master’s, Honours, and Doctorate students: as a returning student, your fees may look quite different from that of an undergraduate student.
International students should note that the registration and tuition fees that apply to them are slightly different from that of local students. Read more about the differences and payable fees.
For your convenience, we provide a variety of different payment methods. The following table details ways to pay, payment channels, plus refund and other information. In the case of electronic transfers, please ensure that the reference field is completed correctly.
VUT Fees Payment Method
Please note that VUT will never ask you for any personal information such as passwords, usernames, credit card details, or PIN codes. Use your ID number as a reference. Please make sure that you have read and understood the registration and application terms and conditions.
Fees may be paid using the following methods:
- Cash, debit card, and credit card
- Electronic funds transfer (EFT)
- Credit card payments will be accepted online at www.vut.ac.za, and
- Postal order or foreign draft using the VUT account details.
VUT Contact Details
+27 (0)16 950 9924
Alternative Nr: +27 (0)16 950 9925
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARING BUTTONS BELOW!