Western Cape Education Department, WCED e-Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 – www.erecruitment.ecotp.gov.za login. How to apply and job vacancy application requirements 2023/2024.
WCED e-Recruitment portal is open to all interested applicants irrespective of color, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin provided he/she has met the vacancy requirements.
Western Cape Education Department, WCED e-Recruitment Portal
You can access the Western Cape Education Department (WCED) ePortal 24 hours a day from any location with an internet connection using a desktop computer, a laptop, a notebook, a tablet, and even a smartphone.
Note: If you don’t have an account on the WCED eRecruitment portal, kindly click on the register link and create an account first.
If you already have an account;
1. Go to WCED e-Recruitment Portal: https://e-recruitment.westerncape.gov.za
2. Click on Login
3. Enter details and press Enter.
4. Thereafter you will be logged in to your WCED ePortal account.
- WCED Job Main Website: https://e-recruitment.westerncape.gov.za
How to Change/Reset WCED e Recruitment Portal Login Password.
Have you forgotten your password to log in to the WCED e-recruitment Portal profile and/or portal? Don’t worry, kindly follow these steps to retrieve or change your password:
- To start, go to the Portal Login screen
- Next, click on the Forgot/Change Password link, fill and enter the required details
- Click on the submit button
WCED Contact Details
North Wharf Square
2 Lower Loop Street
021 467 2631 / 021 467 2171
021 467 2126 / 021 467 2760
021 467 2128
07:30 – 16:00
|Name of Official||Telephone||Email Address|
|Mrs. Haneline Jaftha||021 467 2126||[email protected]|
|Mrs. Patricia Van Niekerk||021 467 2171||[email protected]|
|Ms. Jenni Addinall||021 467 2603||[email protected]|
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARED BUTTONS BELOW.