WCED Vacancy Application 2023/2024… WCED e-recruitment portal, WCED First Time Job Applicant Information/Guide 2023/2024, and WECD Recruitment Application Contact Address.
- 1 WCED Vacancy Application Information/Guide
- 2 Information You Need to Have Ready That Will Assist You With Your Online Application.
- 3 Detailed instructions on how to access the EC Provincial eRecruitment Portal are as follows:
- 4 1. REGISTER AS A USER
- 5 2. CREATE A PROFILE
- 6 3. View Vacancies & Select the Vacancy You Wish to Apply For.
- 7 4. Review My Cv
- 8 5. View Applications You Have Applied For By Clicking “my Application”.
- 9 Additional Information
- 10 WCED e-Recruitment Portal
- 11 Wced Job Application Contact Address
- 12 WCED (Western Cape Government)
WCED Vacancy Application Information/Guide
This guide will help you understand how the WCED e- recruitment system works and how to apply for vacancies online. Here is an overview of the procedure to be followed:
- Register as a user
- Create a profile (Resume or Curriculum Vitae)
- View vacancies & select the vacancy you wish to apply
- Review my CV
- View applications you have applied for by clicking “Apply”.
Information You Need to Have Ready That Will Assist You With Your Online Application.
- Detailed CV
- ID number
- Qualifications, including registration certificate/s
- Professional registration number
- SARS Tax Number
Detailed instructions on how to access the EC Provincial eRecruitment Portal are as follows:
1. REGISTER AS A USER
- Enter your email address and a password with no less than 8 Characters. Click on the “Click here to Register” tab.
- All first time users must register to be able to use the To register, click the “Register” button. A registration form will be populated. Capture or select the following:
- Name & Surname
- Email address
- Confirm password
- Security question
- Security answer
- Click the “register” button and registration confirmation will be sent to you via The system will populate a screen requesting your PERSAL number or ID number.
- On receipt of registration confirmation email, you can now proceed with completing your profile.
- Do not create more than one profile. Registering more than one profile with the same ID number will result in you not being able to complete your profile, losing data and jeopardizing your post applications.
2. CREATE A PROFILE
- Capture personal details; if you are not a South African citizen, the following details are required:
- Indicate if you a permanent SA
- Residential Permit Number
- Work permit number
- Work permit expiry date
- Capture Contact details, this includes physical & postal
- Capture Qualifications. NB! You can load multiple qualifications by clicking “Add Qualification” button.
- Indicate Language Proficiency by selecting the language and ability to speak, read or write NB! You can load multiple languages by clicking “Add Language” button.
- Capture Employment History per Position Held. NB! You can load multiple positions by clicking “Add Employment History”
- Capture Training & Development by selecting/capturing training and expiry. NB! You can add more by clicking “Add CTLI training” button.
- Capture computer literacy by indicating how often you use a computer and selecting the computer NB! You can load multiple computer skills by clicking “Add Computer Literacy” button.
- Capture Experience Regarding Candidature and Suitability for It is advisable that preferably the following areas be covered: Skill, Responsibilities, Extra Curriculum activities, Achievements, Community Involvement, Awards, etc.
- Enter as much information about yourself in the “Experience” field as this is the core area of your CV in which you market yourself and your skills as a suitable candidate. In this case, less is not more. Capture experience appropriate to candidature and suitability of appointment.
- Dates must be typed in the following format: yyyy-mm-dd, Do not use bullets and/or spaces and lines between sentences. It may hamper saving the data. The content is more important than the layout of your Experience Set. NB! You can add more than one Experience Set and link the relevant set to a position that you are applying for.
- Capture NB! You can load multiple referees by clicking “Add Referee” button.
- Candidate must declare if the information provided is completed correctly to the best of his knowledge by ticking the NB! Ticking the box will be taken as being as binding as your signature. Click “Save” button and your CV will be saved on the database.
3. View Vacancies & Select the Vacancy You Wish to Apply For.
- Click on “Vacancies” button on the menu and all the vacancies will be displayed.
- Vacancies can be searched g. by Job title, School Name, Post description or Suburb.
- Once you have selected the post you wish to apply for, click “Apply” button on the
- The system displays the post information with an option to select the experience
- Choose the experience set relevant to the post you are applying You can create a new experience set if the relevant set was not created initially (see Review my CV).
- Click “Apply for this post” button and your CV will be submitted for the selected post.
4. Review My Cv
You can review your CV in PDF by clicking “Review CV” tab located on the bottom left side of your home page. You can also review or update any part of your CV by clicking the relevant tab below the “My CV” tab. The system will display the selected part of your CV. You can make changes and click “Update” button. NB: Note that “Review CV” will not necessarily be same as the application CV where only one “Experience Set” can be selected.
Click on “Vacancies” button on menu and all the vacancies will be displayed. Vacancies can be searched by e.g. Job Title, School Name, Post Description or Suburb. Once you have selected the post you wish to apply for, click “Apply” button on the post.
The system displays the post information with an option to select the Experience Set. Once the Experience Set has been selected, click “Apply for this post” button and your CV will be attached to the selected post/s. A confirmation email will be sent to you after each application.
NB. Any changes you make on your CV will impact the CV you have linked to a post you have applied for.
5. View Applications You Have Applied For By Clicking “my Application”.
You can view the posts you applied for by clicking “My application” tab located on the top corner of home page. The system will display the list of all post you have applied for
The process of filling the advertised posts will be finalized within 3 months after the closing date of the advertisement. Therefore, If you are not contacted within the this period, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Western Cape Education Department (WCED) Admissions
- How to Change/Reset WCED ePortal Login Password
- Western Cape Education Department WCED Contact Details
- WCED Exam Past Questions Papers PDF Download
WCED e-Recruitment Portal
You can access the Western Cape Education Department (WCED) ePortal 24 hours a day from any location with an internet connection using a desktop computer, a laptop, a notebook, a tablet, and even a smartphone.
Note: If you don’t have an account on the WCED eRecruitment portal, kindly click on the register link and create an account first.
If you already have an account;
1. Go to WCED e-Recruitment Portal: https://e-recruitment.westerncape.gov.za
2. Click on Login
3. Enter details and press Enter.
4. Thereafter you will be logged in to your WCED ePortal account.
Wced Job Application Contact Address
WCED (Western Cape Government)
- Contact Helpdesk at 0861 923 322
- Email: [email protected] (Institution-Based Educators)
- Email: [email protected] (Office Base Educators & Public Servants)
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARED BUTTONS BELOW.