World Economic Forum (WEF) application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on World Economic Forum (WEF) application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
World Economic Forum (WEF) Application Instructions 2023
The World Economic Forum (WEF) application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the World Economic Forum (WEF) application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Updates.
World Economic Forum (WEF) Application Details 2023
Nominations are open for the World Economic Forum (WEF) Young Global Leaders Community Program Class of 2024. The Young Global Leaders Community is an accelerator for a dynamic community of exceptional people with the vision, courage, and influence to drive positive change in the world.
Every year, WEF selects a remarkable group of exceptional leaders under the age of 40 who have the tenacity, foresight, and track record to better the world. They seek individuals who reflect global diversity, innovate to advance the public interest, and place a premium on genuine public-private cooperation exchanges. These individuals will be invited to join the community and embark on a three-year transformational journey.
Their growing membership of more than 1,400 members and alumni of 120 nationalities includes civic and business innovators, entrepreneurs, technology pioneers, educators, activists, artists, journalists, and more. Aligned with the World Economic Forum’s mission, they seek to drive public-private co-operation in the global public interest. They are united by the belief that today’s pressing problems present an opportunity to build a better future across sectors and boundaries.
- Candidates from the corporate sector must be responsible for the full operation of a corporation or division and hold one of the following titles (or equivalent): president, board chair, chief executive officer, managing director, or managing partners. Candidates should have demonstrable commitment to serving society, beyond their day-to-day responsibilities (e.g., volunteering, corporate social responsibility activities, charity, boards of institutions).
- At the startup level, candidates must be founders, chief executive officers or chairs of boards. Series C start-ups and unicorns are strongly preferred.
- For the public sector, government leaders should be ministers, parliament members, mayors of capital cities or highly populated cities, governors, or heads of political parties. Leaders of international organisations should be at least P-5 level or equivalent.
- For civil society leaders and social entrepreneurs, candidates should be founders and chief executive officers of consequential civil society organizations or social enterprises, or hold a senior leadership role in a large global NGO.
- From academia, candidates should be deans or professors from top tier regional or national universities.
- Artists, athletes, and cultural leaders must have leveraged their arts or notoriety to address a systemic issue and serve society at large (e.g., tangible initiatives, social media campaigns, etc).
- From media, candidates should be editors-in-chief, publishers, journalists or social media influencers with a clear focus on public good topics.
- All applicants must be born between January 1, 1985, and December 31, 1995.
The official nomination period for the class of 2024 ends on April 30, 2023. Nominated candidates may be invited to submit a brief application.
Would you like to nominate a candidate to join the Young Global Leaders Community? Kindly contact email@example.com.
For more information, visit YGL Class of 2024.
However, if you have queries regarding the World Economic Forum (WEF) Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!