Wellness Warehouse Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Wellness Warehouse Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Wellness Warehouse before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Wellness Warehouse Jobs Careers website/portal.
Wellness Warehouse Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Wellness Warehouse vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
- Store atmosphere – ensure a professional environment
- Store look and feel – adherence to store disciplines, marketing and visual merchandising guidelines, knowledge of store layout
- Discipline – opening and closing procedures
- Merchandising – accurate ticketing and effective merchandising as per support office guidelines
- Stock – effective stock control through accurate receiving and checking of all store deliveries, stock counts and product expiry checks
- Cash – effective cash handling procedures and controls, assist with POS and cash ups
Qualifications and Additional Information:
- Competitive, market-related salaries based on skills and experience
- Remuneration based on a ‘cost to company’ model
- Provident fund, death and disability cover (permanent team members)
- Performance incentives
- Team member discounts on in-store and online purchases
- Bonus birthday leave day
- Exceptional training and knowledge aquisition through our in-house Wellness Training Academy
- Exceptional product training with suppliers of our key brands
- Free Wellness Healthy Happenings event access
- Involvement with a community of people who really care about making a difference in the world
- Grade 12
- 1+ Years retail experience with administrative duties
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- A fair understanding of retail
- Genuine interest in the Wellness brand and products
- Ability and willingness to work weekends and extended retail hours
However, if you have any queries regarding the Wellness Warehouse Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).