Western TVET College Fees Structure For 2023/2024.
The Western TVET College (WESTCOL) Fees are to be paid by each Engineering, NCV, NATED, Diploma, and Certificate programmes student respectively for the 2023 academic year.
1. There are no fees payable for application or registration/enrolment.
2. Westcol reserves the right to ONLY offer programmes that are justified by student numbers, to change the location/venue of the programme and to cancel programme/s.
3. The cost of textbooks and examination entry is included in the fee structure of these programmes.
4. Westcol operates a cash-free system.
5. All monies must be directly deposited in any ABSA BANK
Western TVET College Fees Structure
Please understand that at the time of publishing this information, the official Western TVET College fee structure is subject to change without prior notice.
Fees include all the amounts that are payable in order for you to study and graduate on time. It is essential for diploma students to note that tuition fees differ between the faculties at Western TVET College.
For NCV, NATED, and Certificate students: as a returning student, your fees may look quite different from that of an undergraduate student.
International students should note that the registration and tuition fees that apply to them are slightly different from that of local students.
To download pdf of the Western TVET College Fees Breakdown, Click Here.
Western TVET College Contact Details
For the contact details of Western TVET College WestCol, Click Here
Please let us know if you have a question, want to leave a comment, or would like further information about Western TVET College.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARING BUTTONS BELOW!