World Bank Winter Internship Program application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on World Bank Winter Internship Program application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
World Bank Winter Internship Program 2019/2020 for Young Professionals
The World Bank Winter Internship Program application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that World Bank Winter Internship Program is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of World Bank Winter Internship
Applications are open for the World Bank Winter Internship Program 2019/2020 for Young Professionals. The World Bank (WB) Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank in international development.
The internship allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and latest research experience into the World Bank’s work and improve their skills while working in a diverse environment. An internship at the World Bank is an opportunity to learn while gaining practical experience. Interns generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting. In addition, it is a way to enhance their CVs with practical work experience.
- The Bank pays an hourly salary to all interns and (where applicable) provides an allowance towards travel expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager. These travel expenses can only include transport expenses (airfare) to or from the duty station city. Interns are responsible for their own accommodations.
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time);
- There is no age limit;
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of languages such as: French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable. Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous;
- They value diversity in the workplace, and encourage all qualified individuals, particularly women, with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply. Their aim is to attract and recruit the best talent in the world.
The World Bank Internship Program typically seeks candidates for:
- Operations (Front Line) in the following fields: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, engineering, urban planning, natural resources management, private sector development, and other related fields; or
- Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
J1 visa holders need to obtain a G4 visa abroad prior to starting employment or unpaid internship at the World Bank.
Complete the Application Form. Take time to prepare your application and enter your personal information accurately. You will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
For more information, visit World Bank.
Deadline: October 31, 2019
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the World Bank Winter Internship Program, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.