Young Water Fellowship Program application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Young Water Fellowship application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
The Young Water Fellowship
The Young Water Fellowship Program 2021/2022 for innovative Senegalese social enterprises application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Young Water Fellowship application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Young Water Fellowship
In 2021 and 2022, the Young Water Fellowship is back in Senegal for a second edition!
The program aims to incubate 7-10 innovative social enterprises led by young entrepreneurs, which help to solve problems of water, sanitation, hygiene, water pollution, and/or water scarcity in their communities in Senegal.
Also in partnership with concree , a local incubator, the Young Water Fellowship program offers one year of support to young leaders who will be selected.
The main requirements for applying are as follows:
- Be between 18 and 35 years old at the time of the request
- Be a citizen and resident of Senegal
- Be the founder or co-founder of the initiative and have the time to develop it
- Present a business idea that solves a water, sanitation and / or hygiene problem and is in its early stages, ready to be tested
- Be able to understand and speak French
This support includes:
- A face training in entrepreneurship dedicated to the water sector enterprises and sanitation. The training is broken down into two sessions of one week each. The first takes place from 25 to 30 October 2021 and the second in January 2022 (the exact dates will be communicated later);
- Bi-monthly coaching by concree and YWS teams, and assignment of mentors;
- Possibility of receiving seed capital (up to € 5,000) for the pilot project .
- The regulations and application conditions, with more information about the program and eligibility criteria;
- Application guidelines , which provides information on how to complete the form;
- The offline application form , to help you prepare your responses .
- The FAQs to answer the most common questions about the program as a whole
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Young Water Fellowship, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.