Youth4Policy application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Youth4Policy Programme 2020 for young policy leaders application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Youth4Policy Programme 2020 for young policy leaders Application Instruction.
- Don’t forget that Youth4Policy application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Youth4Policy.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
The “Youth4Policy” is an initiative of the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) to enhance youth participation in governance and policy formulation in Uganda. The fellowship takes on a small number of highly qualified and committed young Ugandans and South Sudanese, no older than 35 years, who analyse policy issues and develop policy alternatives from the perspective of the young generation.
The fellows lead by example in the promotion of issue-based and constructive dialogue and debate, adhering to the
guiding principles of tolerance and objectivity. Last year’s cohort consisted of 8 carefully selected and motivated young professionals who are passionate about policy discourses.
What to expect
– KAS believes that good policy researchers require exposure to the political sphere. This is why, in 2020, the fellowship will be conducted as an attachment at KAS. Depending on your research topic, you will be placed either at KAS or at one of our partner organisations and offered a working space.
- With provided support, you will work on your policy research but also have a chance to get to know our daily work.
- You are expected to commit several days per week (usually 3-5) to this work for a timeframe of several months. Exact specifications can be discussed on an individual basis.
- Selected fellows will be remunerated on a monthly basis for the duration of the fellowship.
- How to apply
Please submit the following in one document:
Curriculum Vitae Maximum 2 pages
Motivation letter: Briefly outline why you would like to become a Youth4Policyfellow, highlighting your motivation, leadership abilities, experience with policy work and future career aspirations. Maximum 500 words!
Briefly outline a policy challenge (political, economic, cultural, environmental, etc.) facing Uganda and suggest what you would do to address it. (Answers should focus on the underlined question, avoid lengthy descriptions of the challenge itself). Maximum 300 Words!
Please submit all requirements in one document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only complete applications respecting the specifications will be reviewed.
Please note that we will accept applications all throughout the year.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Youth4Policy Programme 2020
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Youth4Policy, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
👍Be Social ❤ By Sharing this post with others!!👇👇