We are pleased to inform you about YouthStartCT Entrepreneurial Challenge With City Of Cape Town here on southafricaportal.com check below.
YouthStartCT Entrepreneurial Challenge With City Of Cape Town
The YouthStartCT Entrepreneurial Challenge is a start-up programme for 16-35-year-olds that aims to contribute to skills development and innovation in Cape Town, as well as encourage entrepreneurship.
Entries close on 30 April at 23:30. Late entries will not be accepted.
We want you to share your best entrepreneurial ideas for boosting employment in your local community. In exchange, we will provide training and development opportunities for start-ups.
The overall winner will be given the chance to partner with the City on projects that benefit job seekers, and provide long-term employment opportunities.
Our categories for this year are:
- Information technology (IT)
- Finance and business services
Your business/business idea needs to show how it can be profitable and sustainable within one of the categories above.
HOW TO APPLY
- Create a three-minute video explaining your idea, with as much detail as possible. If you are unable to create a video, you can provide more information on the entry form.
- If you choose to create a video, upload the video to a public video platform, such as YouTube. Make sure you make a note of the video URL, as you will need to include it in your entry form.
- Submit your entry if you have a new business idea.
- Submit your entry if you are an existing business.