Yves Rocher Foundation Terre De Femmes International Award application form 2020 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Yves Rocher Foundation Terre De Femmes International Award application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Yves Rocher Foundation Terre De Femmes International Award 2020 (€10,000 prize)
The Yves Rocher Foundation Terre De Femmes International Award application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Yves Rocher Foundation Terre De Femmes International Award is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Yves Rocher Foundation Terre De Femmes International Award
Applications are invited for the Yves Rocher Foundation Terre De Femmes International Award 2020. The Terre de Femmes International Award will recognise grassroots actions carried out by local communities, preferably women, that contribute to improved knowledge of medicinal plants, how they are grown and their use in the field of human health and well-being.
The theme chosen for this edition of the International Award 2020 is “Medicinal plants, living heritage & future prospectives”. In its second year, the International Award will recognise a project led by a woman or group of women from an association or community network whose main objective relates directly to medicinal plants as part of a biodiversity approach.
Three local prizes are awarded each year, variable according to the country, refer to each country’s regulations:
- First prize: €10,000
- Second prize: €5,000
- Third prize: €3,000
An additional prize of €10,000 is awarded as the Terre de Femmes Grand Prize.
- You are a woman who is a citizen of one of the countries where the prize is available: France including DOM TOM, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Morocco, Mexico, Netherland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine
- Over the age of 18
- Applicants must work regularly in favour of the environment in a non-profit organisation or in a commercial structure working for social and environmental causes, or must work independently to these ends.
- Your work must be actively in progress and must have led to concrete results.
Consideration will be given to applications that present one or more actions:
- Linked to the environment and based on the “Medicinal plants, living heritage & future prospectives”, theme defined in Article 2;
- Carried out by a woman;
- In the process of realisation on the date of receipt of the application;
- That offer long-term prospects;
- That are beneficial to the community/are of public interest
Click here to see how to apply
For more information, visit Yves Rocher Foundation.
Deadline: November 15, 2019
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Yves Rocher Foundation Terre De Femmes International Award, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.