3SixtyHealth (Pty) Ltd Vacancy Application Details.
The 3SixtyHealth (Pty) Ltd Jobs Vacancy application form, recruitment requirements, careers eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Jobs website/portal.
3SixtyHealth (Pty) Ltd Jobs Vacancy – Application Details
Full Job Description
3Sixty Health has a great opportunity for a suitably qualified individual to fulfil the advertised position and join their team.
3Sixty Health is a black owned and managed, reputable and a major player in driving South African economy by investing in ‘’black excellence’’3Sixty
Health is 100% black owned and black managed administrator. It is accredited by the council for medical schemes to offer both administration and managed care services, allowing for a fully integrated, beneficiary-centric
3SIXTY HEALTH approach. Our core competencies in administration include membership
BACKGROUND management, billing, claim adjudication and customer services.
It is a medical aid administrator of Sizwe Hosmed Medical Scheme.
Successful applicants will obtain Healthcare Benefits Administration Claims
Assessor NQF Level 4 Qualification. The program will be in Pietermaritzburg or Johannesburg
POSITION Learnership Program
LOCATION Johannesburg or Pietermaritzburg
- Only South African citizens aged between 18-35 are eligible to apply
- Applicants must have passed Matric / Grade 12
- Applicants must have passed maths at Level 4 or Maths literacy at level4
- Applicants must have passed English at level 4 and any other additional Language at level 4
- Applicants must be currently unemployed
- Applicants must have not participated in a learnership before
- Be willing to commit to complete the 12-month programme
- Certified Matric Certificate
- Copy of the CV
- Stamped Bank letter or statement
- Tax number or document
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels.
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Job Type: Learnership
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gauteng, Gauteng: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Which year have you completed Matric?
Do you have Level 4 on English/Maths/Maths Lit & any other Language?
Do you resides in Johannesburg or Pietermaritzburg?
- High School (matric) (Required)
- Communicate well (Required)
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!