Academia Stellenbosch Application Form 2024/2025 | How to apply online, admission entry requirements, registration dates, fees, application dates, prospectus pdf download, and application closing date for 2024 Intake enrollment.
The Academia Stellenbosch online admission application form/portal 2024 is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin.
Academia Stellenbosch Application Form 2024
Are you having trouble deciding what steps you would like to follow in applying to Academia Stellenbosch? Planning a successful career at Academia Stellenbosch does not have to be a vague dream. We help prospective students make it a reality.
We @Southafricaportal.com hope that the information provided will enable you to make an informed decision about applying to Academia Stellenbosch. To help you get the most out of the information provided, here are a few key points you should bear in mind:
- Identify the course you wish to study
- The minimum entrance requirements for admission to the Academia Stellenbosch for a South African and Non-Soth African applicant
How to Apply Online
Both South Africans and International interested students can apply for the Academia Stellenbosch Application Form 2024 provided they qualify and meet the entry requirements for the programme for which they have applied.
Note – Once the Academia Stellenbosch Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still ongoing.
Please Note… Before proceeding with the application process, please familiarise yourself with the FEE SCHEDULE and UNIT TYPES.
- If you are applying for shared accommodation and have a preferred flat mate, he or she must preferably apply on the same date.
- Tick the box for parking if you require parking (only shade net parking available). Only cars displaying the correct 2024 discs will be allowed on the Academia campus. Parking bays are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis (based on receipt of payment) with preference given to returning students.
- Pay your R15 000 first payment using the student’s full names as reference.
- If you are requesting parking, the R3 800 parking fee is also payable at this stage (thus a total application fee of R18 800).
|ACCOUNT NAME||ACADEMIA STUDENT ACCOMMODATION (PTY) LTD|
|ACCOUNT NUMBER||409 210 0707|
|REFERENCE||STUDENT’S FULL NAMES|
- Sign the on-line lease agreement.This can be done once our team has linked your on-line application to your payment and the Academia system has sent you an e-mail with the link, username and password which you require to access the portal featuring the lease agreement waiting to be signed. There is no need for an electronic signature, simply ‘tick’ the applicable block to agree to the terms and conditions of the lease. You will need to select the correct option from the three offered. In all three cases, the parent or guardian binds him or herself as guarantor to the lessee (student). It is possible for a parent or guardian to sign on behalf of the lessee (option 3). Where the lessee is a minor, the signature of the parent or guardian (on behalf of the lessee) is required (option 2). You will receive confirmation that the lease has been correctly received via e-mail.
The signed lease agreement, completed application form and application fee will secure your place on the Reservation List. Please note that it does not guarantee placement.
- There is one residence fee which incorporates all charges, including water and electricity.
- All fees apply per student.
- 2.5% discount for returning students on condition that the application form and first payment are received on or before 15 August 2020.
- 2.5% discount to ALL students paying in full on or before 15 August 2020.
- Maximum discount per student is 2.5%
- 2024 Academia house fees are payable as an additional fee, if not directly charged by SU. (2020 house fees: R588).
- We reserve the right to decline any application.
- Applicants are to have enrolled at Stellenbosch University. Preference is given to returning students with good payment and disciplinary records.
- Payment in full on or before 15 August 2020 gives you preference on the Reservation List (subject to all other criteria/requirements being met).
- Subject to the above, students are placed on a first come first served basis, depending on date of application, payment of first payment and submission of signed lease agreement.
- We will as soon as possible (usually by end September) confirm if your application has been successful.
- Cancellations in writing are to reach the Academia office on or before 15 October 2020, using the Withdrawal Form which is available on www.academia.co.za, failing which, provided that you have been placed, the lease is binding and enforceable.
- On cancellation (on or before 15 October 2020), the first payment plus any other payments made will be refunded, less an administration fee of R5 000.
NON-ACCEPTANCE BY STELLENBOSCH UNIVERSITY FOR ACADEMIC REASONS
You will be entitled to a refund of all fees paid less R2 500 provided that the Withdrawal Form, together with a copy of the official University non-acceptance letter is submitted to us by the following dates:
- Returning students: 5 January 2024.
- Prospective students: 15 January 2024.
Please contact us on +27(0)21 887 1260, fax +27(0)21 887 1261 or email us if you have any questions regarding your application for 2020.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Academia Stellenbosch Online Application 2024, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Academia Stellenbosch latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Academia Stellenbosch Application 2024, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!