Academy for Facilities Management Registration Form 2021.
The management of the Academy for Facilities Management (A4FM) hereby invites application from suitable candidates for admission into the college for the 2021 academic year. Interested applicant should adhere to the information provided below.
Please familiarise yourself with our registration process before registering. It works as follows:
- Fill out the registration form
- A4FM raises an invoice or quote, as may be required by the employer/ prospective learner.
- A4FM and the learner or employer agree on payment terms
- Payment is made.
- The learner is issued with a unique A4FM registration number.
- Learners are subscribed to the website.
The 2020 fees for the HCFM programme are:
R 2 300 annual registration fee per student
R 3 415 per 10 credit module per student
R 6 880 per 20 credit module per student
All the modules of the programme (7) are presented during each calendar year on a continuously revolving cycle (three in the first semester and four in the second semester). However, students must determine their own pace at which they wish complete the programme by deciding which modules to complete each semester, as only they can manage their own time schedules. Please note that student must pass the required number of modules each year to complete the entire programme within the maximum three-year regulation timeframe.
Students must keep in mind that if they are working and studying, the time they have available may make it difficult to complete the entire programme in 12 months. Therefore, they should only register for the number of modules in any year that they will be able to successfully manage, factoring in work, family and other responsibilities.
Please note: A yearly registration fee of R2300 will be charged over and above the fees above.
The tuition fee is payable for every module the student undertakes in any calendar year. Students who register for a module and receive the material for it, will be liable for the tuition fee, regardless of whether or not they attempt the module or engage academically with it. Students can choose to sit out a module before it begins without forfeiting the tuition fee. (i.e. if you sit out a module in 2020, you can do the module in 2021 without repaying your tuition fees).
A student who fails a module, or does not successfully engage with the module, will have to register and pay for that module again in a subsequent academic year.
Payment agreements can be drawn up with the Academy. Please contact us for more info.
Conditions for Registration & Attendance
1. Pre-payment of all fees is essential unless otherwise agreed with the Academy.
2. Certificates will only be issued to students that have complied with all the requirements for any course. No certificate, marks sheets or academic record will be issued to any student that is not fully paid-up as per the relevant policy.
3. The Academy retains the right to refuse registration and or attendance of contact sessions to any student as per the admission and other policies.
4. The Academy retains the right to amend contact session dates. Should this occur the Academy will offer alternative dates.
5. Should you be forced to pull out of the course, you may be substituted by another person for the remainder of the course, as per the student credit policy.
6. No refund of registration fees will be made and registration fees cannot be carried over.
7. A student who fails a module, or does not successfully engage with the module, will have to register and pay for that module again in a subsequent academic year.
8. I am aware that the student may, from time to time, be transported for the purposes of site visits and hereby fully indemnify the Academy of any and all claims that may arise from the abovementioned activities.
9. I am aware that the Academy has a range of policies and procedures.*(Obtainable from A4FM)
10. I have taken note of the Academy’s registration conditions and agree to the Code of Conduct for Students – see DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURES
1. Any student wishing to study with the Academy needs to have sufficient access to the internet and data to engage with The Academy on the student portal where material is loaded, assignments submitted etc.