Nkwanzi Scaling Women SMEs Project (SWSP) application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Nkwanzi Scaling Women SMEs Project (SWSP) application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Nkwanzi Scaling Women SMEs Project (SWSP) Application Instructions 2023
The Nkwanzi Scaling Women SMEs Project (SWSP) application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the Nkwanzi Scaling Women SMEs Project (SWSP) application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Updates.
The Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund Nkwanzi Scaling Women SMEs Project Application Details 2023
Nkwanzi Scaling Women SMEs Project (SWSP) is an investment readiness programme that aims to unlock the potential of women-led enterprises through capacity building on fundraising by improving their potential to raise commercial capital. The programme offers WSME centered mentorship, coaching, investment readiness support and facilitates linkages to financial institutions in the selected countries across Sub-Saharan Africa.
The Nkwanzi project aims to support 400 WSMEs through self-directed learning on the AECF Academy platform, one-on-one mentorship and coaching, business assessment for investment readiness, and facilitation of investments from financial institutions. The project will be implemented across nine countries – Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
The project is co-funded by the African Development Bank as part of Affirmative Finance Action for Women in Africa (AFAWA), a pan-African initiative to bridge the US$ 42 billion financing gap facing women in Africa
- Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- The programme targets Women SMES operating in these sectors; Agribusiness, Renewable Energy, Financial Services, Education, Water & Sanitation, Tech-driven Businesses and Health Care.
The eligibility criteria for the Nkwanzi Program are listed as follows:
- Woman-led businesses in the 9 focus countries experiencing challenges in accessing finance
- The main participant and applicant must be the CEO, Managing Director, Owner, or Founder of the business and must be an active participant in the program.
- Generated annual revenue of more than US$ 50,000 in the last or current financial year.
- Operational for at least 2 years.
- Willing to work online – i.e., Must have a smartphone/laptop with internet connection to access online tools, courses and online community.
- Willing to share performance/financial data as part of finance linkage.
- Focus countries; Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Sectors of focus; Agribusiness, Renewable Energy, Financial services, Education, Water & Sanitation, Tech-driven businesses, Health care.
- Businesses that directly impact or work with women.
- Special consideration will be given to youth, under the age of 35 years.
- Address barriers to accessing finance with practical tools. Learn how to implement critical business practices that will plug gaps impeding the ability to access finance
- Investment readiness support. Receive support in the identification of, access to and engagement with potential and relevant investors
- Access to Finance. Businesses that complete the learning journey will be linked to relevant financial providers.
- Networking and Peer Learning. Connect and benefit from peer-to-peer learning and networking with like-minded entrepreneurs across Africa.
- Meet-up events & investor connection. Up to three in-person meet-up events with fellow enterprises and investors/ financial institutions.
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the Nkwanzi Scaling Women SMEs Project (SWSP) Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!