AHRI MSc Scholarship application form 2020-2021 | How to apply online.
Below, are the details of AHRI MSc Scholarship application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
AHRI MSc Scholarship 2020-2021 for Master’s Study at University College London (Fully-funded)
The AHRI MSc Scholarship application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that AHRI MSc Scholarship application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of AHRI MSc Scholarship
Applications are open for the AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship 2020-2021. The AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship is a singular award for the UK academic year September 2020 to September 2021. The scholarship is administered via Africa Health Research Institute (AHRI) and is for applicants whose academic background and interests are aligned with the programmes of research at AHRI.
This opportunity is open to applicants who permanently reside in South Africa. Applicants must have a high-quality academic record to be considered for this opportunity. If selected, the successful applicant will be invited to apply for a taught master’s degree within University College London’s Faculty of Medical Sciences and/or Population Health.
Candidates will go through a competitive round of selection at AHRI and the successful candidate will be nominated to go through to the UCL selection. Application for acceptance onto a MSc taught course is separate, and the AHRI nominee will be guided through this process.
The Scholarship will cover:
- Full UCL tuition fees for a one-year full-time taught master’s degree
- A round-trip economy air fare to and from the UK
- A monthly stipend to cover housing and living costs for 50 weeks
- National Health Service (NHS) surcharge and Tier 4 visa costs
- Must be permanently based in South Africa at the time of application.
- Must hold a valid passport at the time of application.
- Must have an Honours degree equivalent to a Bachelor (Honours) degree with Second Class Division 1 Honours or 70% in an appropriate subject.
- Must be in London to start their chosen course in September 2020.
- Women are particularly encouraged to apply to the AHRI MSc Scholarship.
Complete the AHRI/UCL Scholarship application form and provide a copy of your academic transcript by 5pm Tuesday, 31 March 2020.
For more information, visit AHRI UCL MSc Scholarship.
Deadline: March 31, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the AHRI MSc Scholarship, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.