NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships application form 2019/2020 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships 2019/2020 for Nigerians
The NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships
Applications for the NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships 2019/2020 for Nigerians. The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has as its mandate to develop and regulate the Information Technology in Nigeria. Developing and regulating IT will support in transforming Nigeria into an IT driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need of digital literacy.
The Agency has since 2010 established a scholarship scheme for Masters and Doctoral degree in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) and ICT Law obtainable in Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities. The sponsorship for the Masters programme will run for one year and the Doctorate programme for three years.
- The scholarship covers tuition fees for the duration of the programme
- The scholarships are open to Nigerians only
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
- The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the six geo-political zones for the PhD, 36 States and FCT for MSc.
Click on your choice program to apply:
For more information, visit NITDA Scholarship.
Deadline: November 21, 2019
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the NITDA Masters and PhD Scholarships, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.