How to apply for Anglo American Senior Accountant Vacancy 2021 – Jobs Details.
Information about Anglo American jobs opportunities 2021, recruitment application form, vacancies requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and the closing date 2021.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job positions at Anglo American before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Anglo American Jobs Careers website/portal.
- Don’t forget that the Anglo American vacancies application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Anglo American Senior Accountant Vacancy Application Details
Join us as a Senior Accountant on a fixed term contract where you will be responsible for remaining up-to-date with key performance and financial matters at an operational level and providing support to corporate governance and financial control.
Finances are vital. You’ll help us see where we’re going.
Anglo American has a portfolio of world-class mining operations. We mine, process, move and market the essential ingredients that enable a cleaner, more connected world and that meet fast growing consumer-driven demands for products from smartphones to electric cars. Our basic materials build homes, offices, railways and airports, and our diamonds fulfil people’s dreams.
Anglo American Platinum
Our Platinum business mines, processes and refines the entire range of platinum group metals (PGMs): platinum, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium, iridium and osmium.
We are theworld’s leading primary producer of PGMs, which have a range of specialised applications that improve lives across the world – from vehicle fuel cells to jewellery; dentistry to glassmaking; pacemakers to petroleum refining.
As a Senior Accountant you will develop a deep understanding of the KPIs and cost drivers that impact the Operation’s business performance through the following activities,
- Compiling summary reports for Mine Managers reviews as well as compiling & consolidate reports / comments for Corporate Office
- Ensure budget and cost control through requisition scrutiny, management of commitments, trend and variance analysis
- Enable cost reviews on shafts as well as monthly mine Managers reviews
- Quality checks of capital request formulation and Implementation of forecasting process to increase accuracy
- Evaluation of actual performance and Interpret actual trends, variance analysis and forecast accordingly
- Ensure that improvements and on-mine initiatives are included in forecasts and monthly planning process are applied in forecasts
- Be the custodian on Governance by ensuring awareness of company policies and procedure and compliance/adherence thereof.
- Grade 12
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting or Finance
Knowledge & Skills required:
- 2-3 years’ experience as an Accountant within the mining industry
- High level of proficiency in both SAP 411 and Ms Excel
- Essbase (Hyperion) proficiency is advantageous
What we offer
When you join Anglo American- Global Shared Services, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, but more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company – and we’re still growing all the time.
Who we are
Anglo American is a global diversified mining business. Our portfolio of world-class mining operations provides the metals and minerals that make modern life possible. We use innovative practices and the latest technologies to discover new resources and mine. We work together with our key partners and stakeholders to unlock the sustainable value that those resources represent for our shareholders, the communities and countries in which we operate and for society at large. Anglo American is re-imagining mining to improve people’s lives.
How we are committed to your safety
Nothing is more important to us than ensuring you return home safely after a day’s work. To make that happen, we have the most rigorous safety standards in the industry. Not only that, we’re also continually investing in new technologies – from drones to data analytics – that are helping to make mining safer.
Inclusion and Diversity
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
Successful candidates will be required to complete background screening which may include a criminal check and validation of qualifications.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form . You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
22 January 2021
However, if you have any queries regarding the Anglo American Vacancies 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).