How to apply for Anglo American Senior Specialist Vacancy 2021 – Jobs Details.
Information about Anglo American jobs opportunities 2021, recruitment application form, vacancies requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and the closing date 2021.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job positions at Anglo American before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Anglo American Jobs Careers website/portal.
- Don’t forget that the Anglo American vacancies application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Anglo American Senior Specialist: Corporate Development Vacancy Application Details
We are currently looking for a motivated Senior Specialist: Corporate Development in our Finance Department. The focus will be to Provide analysis and evaluation support whilst facilitating consultation with Anglo American Corporate Finance
You’re not just managing process. You’re realising potential.
Guided by our purpose and our values, we enable both high performance and purposeful action as we aim to “re-imagine mining to improve people’s lives”, delivering the metals and minerals that make modern life possible – from mobile phones to medicines.
Kumba Iron Ore
We produce high-grade iron ore, the key component in steel widely used in construction and manufacturing across the world. Our activities include all aspects – exploration; mining; processing and blending; shipping; marketing and selling. In South Africa, we have mining operations in the Northern Cape province, as well as a head office in Centurion, Gauteng, and a port operation in Saldanha Bay, Western Cape.
Join us at our Kumba Headquarters as a Senior Specialist: Corporate Development where you will be responsible for the following:
- Contributing to the developing of the strategy for the Corporate Development function
- Supporting establishment of optimal capital structure, including utilization of debt funding Analyzing of cashflows and application of dividend policy
- Providing support on annual budgeting, capital rationing process and quarterly performance reporting
- Advising management on impact of investments and loans for medium- and long-term financial plans
- Driving capital structure considerations, including analysis of options, and management of execution/implementation of decision outcomes
- Designing and implementation of employee share schemes
- Managing transactional and evaluation support initiatives and interface to Anglo American Corporate Finance and leading transaction execution aspects
- Driving objective of zero harm and a safety culture
This role is in the Finance Department on a Band 6 and will be reporting to the Manager: Strategic Projects
You will need to have the following:
- Finance Degree – CA(SA)
- MBA (added advantage)
- 5 – 8 years of relevant experience in Finance/Commercial
- Proven experience in either investment banking, management consultancy, accounting firm or other relevent corporate envirnment
- Experience and interest in financial analysis and modelling
- Knowledge in Legal / Corporate Governance background will be an added advantage
What we offer
When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. But more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company – and we’re still growing all the time.
Who we are?
Anglo American is a global diversified mining business. Our portfolio of world-class mining operations provides the metals and minerals that make modern life possible. We use innovative practices and the latest technologies to discover new resources and mine, process, move and market our products to our customers around the world.
As a responsible miner – of diamonds (through De Beers), copper, platinum and other precious metals, iron ore, coal and nickel – we are the custodians of what are precious natural resources. We work together with our key partners and stakeholders to unlock the sustainable value that those resources represent for our shareholders, the communities and countries in which we operate and for society at large. Anglo American is re-imagining mining to improve people’s lives.
Inclusion and Diversity
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
How we are committed to your safety
Nothing is more important to us than ensuring you return home safely after a day’s work. To make that happen, we have the most rigorous safety standards in the industry. Not only that, we’re also continually investing in new technologies – from drones to data analytics – that are helping to make mining safer
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Anglo American Vacancies 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).