Ann Latsky Nursing College Application Instruction 2023 for bachelor’s degree, diploma, higher certificate, postgraduate advanced diploma in nursing, and midwifery programs.
An application must be made via the application forms (obtainable from the School Admission Office or download from the official website.
- 1 Ann Latsky Nursing College Online Admission Application Instruction 2023
- 2 Why Choose Ann Latsky Nursing College
- 3 How to Apply for Ann Latsky Nursing College Admission 2023 Intake
- 4 STEP 1: GET YOUR APPLICATION FORM.
- 5 STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION FORM IN FULL
- 6 STEP 3: ATTACH ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS.
Ann Latsky Nursing College Online Admission Application Instruction 2023
Applying to the Ann Latsky Nursing College, whether as a South African or International Student, The process is not as complicated as you may think. You just have to pay attention to a few details and prepare all the necessary documents as soon as possible.
The Ann Latsky Nursing College offers training in association with various private and state hospitals and community facilities, whereby they gain practical experience under the guidance of our Educators as well as Registered Nurses.
You can access the Ann Latsky Nursing College Online Admission Registration Portal 2023 24 hours a day from any location with an internet connection using a desktop computer, a laptop, notebooks, tablets, and even smartphones.
- That you know the review program you are applying for
- That you meet the statutory and college admission requirements for your qualification(s) of choice
- That you meet the minimum academic points score (APS) for your qualification(s) of choice
- That you have a valid e-mail address and cellphone number, and you accept that Ann Latsky Nursing College will communicate with you during the application process using this e-mail address and cellphone number.
- That you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
Why Choose Ann Latsky Nursing College
- Receive accredited training.
- We offer competent Educators, in a safe and secure environment.
- We have a well-equipped simulation laboratory where you can practice your clinical skills before entering the clinical environment.
At Ann Latsky Nursing College, We trust that your bachelor’s degree, diploma, higher certificate, postgraduate advanced diploma in nursing, and midwifery programmes studies will be pleasant and rewarding. Feel free to contact the management about any aspect of your studies – we will gladly assist you.
How to Apply for Ann Latsky Nursing College Admission 2023 Intake
STEP 1: GET YOUR APPLICATION FORM.
Please ensure that you provide only one e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application process so that Ann Latsky Nursing College will communicate with you during the application process using this e-mail address and cellphone number.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION FORM IN FULL
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
STEP 3: ATTACH ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS.
All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following documents:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
For more info, visit the official Ann Latsky Nursing College registration office/portal.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!