Apply to Mthashana TVET College 2024, Mthashana TVET College Online Application Form 2024, www.mthashanacollege.co.za Online Registration 2024, Mthashana TVET College Application Dates 2024, Mthashana TVET College Admission Entry Requirements, Courses Offered, How to Apply, and Mthashana TVET College Application Closing Date 2024.
The Mthashana TVET College Online Application Portal 2024 is opened to all students irrespective of color, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin provided he/she has met the entry requirements of this premier citadel of learning. Mthashana TVET College Application Form 2024 can be accessed below.
FAQS: Mthashana TVET College Online Application 2024, How do I apply to Mthashana TVET College, List of Courses Offered at Mthashana TVET College, Mthashana TVET College Application Form 2024 PDF Download, Mthashana TVET College Prospectus 2024, How much is the registration fee at Mthashana TVET College? Is Mthashana TVET College open for 2024 application? Mthashana TVET College Student Staff, e-Learning Portal Login, Email, Website, Location, and Contact Details.
This page will guide you in the process to complete and submit your application to the Mthashana TVET College online. Follow all the instructions carefully.
Familiarise yourself with the Mthashana TVET College Admission Process
The Mthashana TVET College is one of the 50 Public TVET Colleges in South Africa and has a vibrant atmosphere and offers Vocational & Nated (NCV) programmes that respond to industry needs. Join the Mthashana TVET College family & “Get Involved”.
- 1 Mthashana TVET College Online Application Form 2024
- 2 Mthashana TVET College Application Form Instructions 2024
- 3 Mthashana TVET College Application Fee 2024
- 4 How to Apply Online
- 5 Step 1: Get your application form.
- 6 Step 2: Complete your application form in full
- 7 Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Mthashana TVET College Online Application Form 2024
The Mthashana TVET College online application 2024 has been open for admissions into the various certificate, diploma, NATED, and NCV programs in the institution.
You can apply online by visiting the Mthashana TVET College Online Application Portal through the link below. Applicants can also visit the school to book an online application session.
You can access the Mthashana TVET College Online Registration Portal 2024 24 hours a day from any location with an internet connection using a desktop computer, a laptop, notebooks, tablets, and even smartphones.
Applicants should apply for admission for the current level and the next level of your application
If you want your application to be processed by the college, make sure you complete your application and submit all supporting documents before the application closing date.
Mthashana TVET College Application Form Instructions 2024
- That you know the review program you are applying for
- That you meet the statutory and college admission requirements for your qualification(s) of choice
- That you meet the minimum academic points score (APS) for your qualification(s) of choice
- That you have a valid e-mail address and cellphone number, and you accept that Mthashana TVET College will communicate with you during the application process using this e-mail address and cellphone number.
- That you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
Mthashana TVET College Application Fee 2024
The application fee is stated in the application form.
How to Apply Online
Step 1: Get your application form.
Choose your campus to enroll
Please ensure that you provide only one e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application process so that Mthashana TVET College will communicate with you during the application process using this e-mail address and cellphone number.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following documents:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
To access the official Mthashana TVET College Registration Portal, CLICK HERE
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Mthashana TVET College latest updates.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).