Bell Equipment Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Bell Equipment Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Bell Equipment before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Bell Equipment Jobs Careers website/portal.
Bell Equipment Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Bell Equipment vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
- Ensure performance budgets are achieved in the sale of labour, parts, travel
- Support Unit sales function both new and used
- Promote BELL LTRS (promote, negotiate, agree and quote for the relevant Bell Products)
- Create necessary purchase requisitions and orders
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting on WIP
- Attend regular WIP meetings and implement any resolution from this meeting
- Ensure that suppliers invoices are followed on by the Workshop Administrators
- Ensure that the time sheets are captured on SAP, orders and MIGO
- Ensure all jobs card values are accurate
- Supervision of staff as per the company policies
- Liase with BESSA HR Department regarding any HR related issues
- Update CRM
- Costing/invoicing of job cards
- Assist with quotations when required
- Assist with machine delivery administration
- Responsible for making sure that the staff abide by the safety policies, inspections are done on the workshop, compliance and for training and development of staff
- Matric or ABET 4
- Good communication skills
- Compute literacy
- Must be resourceful and self-motivated
- SAP computer experience
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years related experience
- Supervisory experience added advantage
- Ability to interact with team members
- Report Writing skills
IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 2 WEEK OF THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ACCEPT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL
However, if you have any queries regarding the Bell Equipment Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).