Philips application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Philips application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Philips Application Instructions 2023
The Philips application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the Philips application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Updates.
Philips Application Details 2023
They have been successfully running the Graduate program in South Africa for the last six years and for the 7th time now, we are expecting to bring onboard talented fresh graduates who will during the 12 months of internship not just learn to work but work to learn! Therefore, please apply now if you meet the below requirements.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Deliver the highest level of service and satisfaction to all of our customers. You will diagnose and successfully repair equipment that is sent to the Bench Facilities. To be successful, the Bench Service Technician will be required to liaise with colleagues and partners across the organization in South Africa to meet customer needs and ensure efficiency in our business operations.
You are responsible for
- Repairing the equipment – bench repairs in the workshop.
- Providing limited technical support within fixed limits to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment.
- Serving as secondary customer contact on technical and service-related problems.
- Diagnosing mechanical, hardware, software, and systems failures using established procedures.
- Operating relatively autonomously within procedures, methods, and techniques.
- Assisting Field Service Engineers in the field as required.
- Adopting appropriate ESD control while servicing Personal Health equipment.
- Reporting identified device safety issues according to applicable Personal Health quality standard policy.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering: Light Current/ Computer Systems /Biomedical Engineering.
- You must be a South African Graduate and have completed all modules/credits for the qualification mentioned above with a minimum of 60%.
- Qualifications obtained post-2020 will be preferred.
- Please indicate if you have completed Practical 1 & Practical 2 on your CV.
In return, they offer you
An inspiring 12 months of experience in an international company with our fearless and high-performing team. Their goal is for you to get better every day and we do that by helping you become the best version of yourself. By having you in this team we will ensure continuous improvement approach on ‘best in class service quality to our consumers on daily basis.
Applications must be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications (academic transcript must be attached), and a certified copy of SA identity document.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
However, if you have queries regarding the Philips Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!