Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Yale Greenberg World application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program
The Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program 2021 for mid-career emerging Global Leaders (Fully Funded to Yale University, USA) application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Yale Greenberg World application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program
The Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program is a four-month, full-time residential program based out of Yale’s Jackson Institute for Global Affairs. The Program runs annually from mid-August to mid-December.
The Program provides World Fellows the opportunity to expand their vision, learn from each other, and grow personally and professionally. World Fellows contribute to Yale’s intellectual life, give talks and participate on panels, collaborate with peers, audit classes, and mentor students.
- Applicants should be between five and twenty-five years into their professional careers, with demonstrated and significant accomplishments at a regional, national, or international level. The average age of a World Fellow is 39, though there is no minimum or maximum age limit.
- Applicants must be citizens of a country other than the United States. While applicants who hold dual citizenship with the United States are eligible, strong preference is given to candidates whose work is focused outside the United States.
- Applicants must be fluent in English. An excellent command of the English language is essential to successfully participating in the program.
- World Fellows are required to be in residence at Yale University in New Haven for the entirety of the program which runs from mid-August through mid-December.
- A taxable stipend to cover the costs of living in New Haven
- A modest, furnished one, or two-bedroom apartment for the duration of the program
- Medical insurance
- Round-trip travel from home country
Key components of the Program are:
- Good Society. World Fellows present to each other their vision for making the world a better place, what they do professionally, and how they contribute to building the ‘good society.’
- Salon. World Fellows host distinguished guests for discussions on key topics, expanding their knowledge and challenging their views.
- World Fellows receive individual and group coaching and skills development training. World Fellows can audit many of the 2,000+ courses offered at Yale, work on individual or collaborative projects, and conduct independent research.
- World Fellows give talks and participate on panels across Yale, sharing their knowledge and expertise with students and faculty. Fellows are introduced to the campus during the annual World Fellows Night open house, which draws hundreds of attendees.
- World Fellows mentor students (both undergraduate and graduate) who apply to be their liaisons. The student liaisons assist World Fellows in putting on events and ensure that they are fully immersed in life at Yale.
- Fellows have the opportunity to explore our dynamic region, both on their own and during our group trips to New York City and Washington, DC, plus a retreat in the beautiful Berkshire mountains.
Applicants Must Have
- An established record of extraordinary achievement and integrity.
- A commitment to the good society and to making a positive impact at the local, national, or international level
- A promise of a future career in leadership and notable global impact.
- A special capacity for critical, creative, entrepreneurial, and strategic thinking
- A likelihood to benefit from participation in the program and to contribute to the global perspective on Yale’s campus.
- A commitment to a rigorous program of activities, to full-time residence at Yale for the entire duration of the program, and to mentoring students and speaking frequently on campus.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Yale Greenberg World, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.