Main Boston City Campus Website | All information is accessible here – https://www.boston.co.za.
This post provides the direct link to access the official Boston City Campus and Business College website, admission form, online application form, tuition, courses offered, faculties/programmes, application fee, review, funding, bursaries, prospectus, minimum entry requirements, vacancies, programmes duration, intake registration instruction, admission letter download pdf, checking of test and exam result, tenders, fees structure, admission login portal? here is the direct link.
The Boston City Campus Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certificate, Degree, MBA, Masters, and P.hD. programs students and staff online portal login has been enabled by the school management.
RELATED: Official CAO Handbook PDF Download
- 1 About Boston City Campus
- 2 STUDY CHOICES
- 3 YOU CHOOSE WHEN AND WHERE TO STUDY
- 4 FINANCIAL
- 5 STUDENT ENDORSEMENT
- 6 98% Overall Satisfaction Index
- 7 COOPERATION ARRANGEMENTS
- 8 Overview of Boston City Campus Website.
- 9 Boston City Campus Students Online Resource.
- 10 Official Boston City Campus Website Link.
- 11 Boston City Campus Contact Address.
About Boston City Campus
Founded in 1991, Boston City Campus has continually added courses to its offering, giving you more and more choices as to what you can study here – we have over 100 courses for you to choose from (Postgraduate, Degrees, Diplomas, Higher Certificates, Occupational courses and Short learning programmes), and cover many fields, including:
|Law||Human Resources||Social Science|
|Health||Sports||Information & Communications Technologies|
|Events||Tourism||Logistics & Supply Chain|
|Project Management||Digital Music||Entrepreneurship|
INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION awards local institutions and programmes immediate recognition overseas. Rigorous evaluations are conducted and world-class standards must be met before these accreditations are awarded. Boston is:
- accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC)
- a candidate for accreditation of specific programmes with the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs, United States of America
What this means, practically, is that:
- it opens opportunities to explore overseas qualifications for further studies i.e. Honours (UK), Graduate (UK & USA), Postgraduate (UK & USA), etc.,
- the quality of our qualifications have been externally verified against international standards for higher education, thereby providing you peace of mind, and
- our qualifications support international employability.
We know what it took to get you here – so we’re there for you, every step of the way, with PERSONALISED SUPPORT:
- 45 Support Centres nationwide
- Student Advisors
- Online Educators
- Free online Career Assessment
- Free Financial Independence Short Course (once you’ve registered)
YOU CHOOSE WHEN AND WHERE TO STUDY
- You learn at Boston using state-of-the-art technology-based training, and can study from anywhere, at any time – you won’t miss a lecture because you’re late, and you don’t have to be at a specific place at a specific time (until you write exams).
- So you can study at home, at work, or at any of our 45 Support Centres nationwide.
- Textbooks at Boston are included in your tuition fees
- There are no application fees.
- We have a variety of Payment Plans to suit your pocket.
Research conducted amongst existing Boston students in October 2019:
98% Overall Satisfaction Index
Boston is proud to be associated with these Designated Quality Partners, Quality Assurance Partners, Learning and Quality Assurance Bodies, and Assessment Quality Partners of the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations, as well as eminent international and local professional, industry and statutory bodies:
|CompTIA||Financial Management Institute of Southern Africa|
|Institute of Certified Bookkeepers||British Accreditation Council|
|Pastel Accounting||Pearson: VUE Testing Centre|
|Soul Candi Institute of Music||Health and Welfare SETA|
|Insurance Sector SETA||Safety and Security SETA|
|Education, Training and Development Practices SETA||Media, Information and Communication Technology SETA|
|South African Board of People Practices||Finance and Accounting Services SETA|
|Services SETA||Institute of Sport|
|National Association of Distance Education and Open Learning||Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, United States of America|
|Financial Sector Conduct Authority||South African Medical Association|
|Global Education||The Money School|
Overview of Boston City Campus Website.
The Boston City Campus website is created for newly admitted (freshers) and returning students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Boston City Campus Course Registration, Fees Payment, View Admission List/Status, Checking of Semester Result, Acceptance Fees Payment Procedures, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission ETC.
Information about the Boston City Campus Courses Offered, admission form, admission portal, admission requirements, departmental cut off mark, school fees payment procedures, academic calendar, result checker, handbook, grading system, school fees schedule, how you can calculate your points (GP & CGPA), as well as other learning-related activities, can be accessed at the Boston City Campus Student Portal.
Boston City Campus Students Online Resource.
The Boston City Campus courses outline | handbook | prospectus | students brochure/ebook contains exhaustive information like Boston City Campus Courses Offered, Faculties & Departmental Dues, Students Guide Book, Constitutional Law, Rules and Regulation, Courses/Programmes Duration, Application Dates, Registration Dates, Curriculum, Drop/Spill Over Course Guide, Transcript, Term Dates that will help you in your journey as a student is published here on Southafricaportal.com has obtained from the official website.
Official Boston City Campus Website Link.
The Boston City Campus website can be accessed via this link:- https://www.boston.co.za/
Boston City Campus Contact Address.
If you want to talk to us we would love to hear from you!
However, if you have any feelings and questions regarding the Boston City Campus website, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be social by sharing this post with others and don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss and get the Boston City Campus latest updates.