Boston University is a private research university based in Boston, Massachusetts. It offers a range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs for students through its 18 schools and colleges. Boston University provides the chance to explore more than 300 programs of study and the opportunity to build a successful career. This university provides an excellent learning environment and career services for all students and alumni.
To be eligible for Boston University Presidential Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Required Language: English.
Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Rank in the top 5% of their high school class.
- Have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33.
- Have shown incredible extracurricular achievements in their schools and communities.
- International students are considered for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be incoming first-year students at Boston University.
How to Apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarships 2023/2024
Apply through the given steps below.
Apply to Boston University through the Common or Coalition Application.
Students must submit their application for admission and all supporting credentials:
- Secondary School Records ( High School Transcript, Senior Year Grades).
- English Proficiency Testing Results (TOEFL / IELTS scores).
- Standardized Tests (SAT / ACT scores).
- Copy of Data Page of Passport.
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report Form.
- Teacher Recommendation.
- Documentation of Financial Support.