bp Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about bp Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at bp before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official bp Jobs Careers website/portal.
bp Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the bp vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Job Profile Summary
Logistics Operations is responsible for storing, handling and delivering main fuels to various customers in RSA and MOZ in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner. In the Logistics ops: Secondary Transport operation we deliver an annual volume of 2.3bn litres, travelling 8.4 million kilometres per annum and 67000 trips, split between own and contracted fleet.
The driver training team supports own operation capability and competence building for 247 Permanent BVOs and 24 learner drivers in the Academy!
This ensures that we have a steady pipeline of proficient BVOs that would ensure a safe and efficient operation delivering the HSSE targets focusing on Road Safety and Personal Safety
The Assistant Driver Trainer must support the Driver Training in ensuring that Bulk Vehicle Operators (BVOs) are trained according to the defined Task Procedures. In particular:
- Delivers BVO training.
- Evaluate and assess learners and BVOs.
- Ensure certification of learners and BVOs.
- Conducting remedial training and keep records
- Deliver technical training in vehicle and equipment handling
- Physically check the drivers licence and Professional Driving Permit (PrDP).
- Conduct numeracy tests to establish if the applicant is proficient in performing basic mathematical calculations
- Assess the applicant’s command of the English language.
- Conduct practical driving evaluation to establish if the applicant is proficient in handling a bulk vehicle under various driving conditions.
Training– the following procedure is followed to successfully train new and existing BVOs:
- Train the BVOs on Dangerous Goods course and record that the formative and summative assessments are completed.
- Certify BVOs as proficient to handle and transport dangerous goods.
- Train the learners and BVOs on each element of the BVO Tasks Procedures and ensure that the learner and BVOs understands how to perform their duties in accordance with the Task Procedures.
- Conduct Practical and Theoretical Defensive Driving courses in order to equip BVOs with the knowledge required to drive defensively.
- Train BVOs to operate the specific bulk vehicle and gantry equipment.
- Train BVOs on product grade identification and technical characteristics.
- Introduce new BVOs to the organisation, its rules and policies, supervisory and management structures and to ease the learner into their new role.
- Train BVOs in the use in new technology, for example, OVC and Driving Simulators
- Rotate in the operation to ensure that all trainers are competent in the different subject areas, i.e. BVO Academy, Practical Training, and record keeping
- Assist Driver trainer to compile Annual training programmes and collaborate closely with the depots to align training schedule with operational requirements
- Assist Driver Trainer in the Academy to provide a steady pipeline of capable drivers released into the depot operation to ensure that accurate resource levels are maintained.
- In terms ofperformance reporting– the assistant driver trainer is expected to support the Driver Trainer in compiling a record of training courses, the names of BVOs who attended, the number of days in attendance and the terminal/depot name.
Required Educational background
- Dangerous goods certificate
- TETA accreditation would be advantageous
Required Experience (years and nature)
- 5 to 7 years Heavy Goods Vehicle driving experience (petroleum industry).
Job Family Group
We’re gearing up for the future. At bp our goal for C&P is to deliver the future of mobility, energy and services for our customers by innovating with new business models and service platforms.
C&P will become a hub, housing our midstream, lubricants, aviation, sale of chemicals, mobility and convenience, marketing and our next-generation businesses, making it a highly integrated and interconnected organisation. And with safety being our core value, our commitment to safe and reliable operations will never change.
Want to join the team? This means:
- being customer-centric, agile and responsive to changing customer needs and dynamic markets
- focusing on growth and development of customer offers
- optimising the chemicals and fuels value chains to maximise integrated value
- contributing to the reduction of carbon intensity of the products we create, and sell, by 50% by 2050 or sooner
- creating strategic partnerships that drive long-term value for C&P
- being digitally enabled and empowered by customer insights and data to deliver solutions.
However, if you have any queries regarding the bp Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).