Capitec Bank Bursary 2021 for South Africans | How to apply for Capitec Bank bursary program 2021-2022, application forms, basic requirements, and application closing date 2021.
Are you a student looking for Companies that offer Computer Science Bursaries in South Africa 2021? Capitec Bank invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their bursary program 2021.
Computer Science is the discipline of solving problems via solutions that are implemented on computers. You will also take courses in computer networks, database systems, operating systems, artificial intelligence, formal languages, software design, and data structures. It is not the easiest degree to get a hold on.
If you are successfully enrolled with a University you can apply for a Computer Science Bursary.
Every day, Computer Science Students are pondering the net about:
- How to Apply for Computer Science Bursary?
- Companies offering Bursaries in South Africa for Computer Science Students?
- Who Qualifies for a Computer Science Bursary in South Africa?
- How Do You Get Computer Science Bursary?
- How Does Computer Science Bursary Work?
Let’s dive into the full information about Capitec Bank bursaries and application details in 2021.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
Capitec Bank Bursary Progam 2021-2022 – Application Details
We can not guarantee that all information on this website is 100% correct as Bursary opportunities can get updated. We always do our best to give the most updated information, but ALWAYS check the official companies website for the latest information.About Capitec Bank Bursary Programme 2021
We offer bursaries to fund studies in selected fields and are looking for individuals who: are determined to succeed, motivated to reach their dreams and will seize every available opportunity. If you fit this description and need help funding your studies, we would like to hear from you!
Bursary applicants must fulfil one of the following 3 criteria:
- Have a National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational)
- Be in the process of obtaining your 2021 National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational)
- Currently be studying towards or plan to study a relevant undergraduate and/or post-graduate degree within the following fields:
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Financial Management
- Business Economics
- Economic Science
- Economic and Management Science
- Industrial Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer- and/or Mathematical Science
- Data Mining and/or Science
- Information Technology and/or Computer Science
- Statistics and/or Mathematics
- Higher Certificate: Information Systems (Engineering/Internet/Software Development)
- Good standing academic record
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Willing to relocate and work in Stellenbosch
Basic Requirements for Computer Science Bursaries
Students who want to apply for a Computer Science Bursary are required to have the following to qualify for a bursary.
- You have to be a South African citizen with a valid ID Book / ID Card.
- Provide proof you will need financial assistance.
- Willingness to learn and a passion for computer science. Followed by outstanding academic records with a high grade in math
Make sure to read every detail of your Bursary contract. Not every company offers the same rewards and some companies will ask you to work for them as long as you have held the bursary.
Where Can You Study Computer Science in South Africa?
Luckily you can study computer science at most Universities in the country.
However, if you have queries regarding the Capitec Bank bursary application 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!