Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2024/2025 in Canada Fully Funded… Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships Online Application Form, Requirements, Eligibility, Interview Questions Sample, and Application Deadline 2024.
The Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date 2024.
International Students who want to undertake their Bachelor’s Degree in Canada are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. The scholarship is available for the academic session of 2024.
Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships Application Details
The Commonwealth grant for Ph.D. students expects to give excellent gear and instructive help to capable and meriting candidates. Besides, the excellent alumni and Ph.D. applicants are surveyed by their examination center around the turn of events and their exploration commitment to the better fate of advanced education in the Commonwealth nations just as in the UK. The completely subsidized grant is a superb illustration of cooperation among the UK and low-pay, or center-pay nations or the Commonwealth nations.
The grant gives all the conceivable needed monetary help to the Ph.D. candidates during their visit and study in the UK. Accordingly, this remarkable chance for doctoral applicants empowers skilled researchers to have an effect on the networks. Every one of the competitors who feel qualified for this grant should not botch the opportunity to apply.
Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2024 Details:
Offered by: Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO)
Degree level: PhD
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Nationality: International
Award Country: United Kingdom
Last Date: March 2024
Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2024 in the UK is a Full Free Scholarship for Students from all over the world. Details of the covered expenses are given below:
- A return air ticket will be provided.
- Full tuition will be covered.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly stipend of £1,236.
- If the candidate’s university is located in the London Metropolitan area, the monthly stipend will be £1516.
- A study travel grant will be provided.
- Warm clothing allowance will be given (Where Applicable).
- In the case of a widowed, divorced, or single parent, the first child allowance of £529/month, and the second and third child allowance of £131 will be given.
- National ID Copy or Passport Copy that shows a clear picture and complete personal details of the applicant.
- Complete prior educational transcripts.
- Supporting statement of the supervisor from your home country.
- Supporting statement of the supervisor from UK’s university.
- A reference letter from another individual.
List of Eligible Countries:
- Papua New Guinea
- St Helena
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
- The applicant must be a resident of one of the Commonwealth countries.
- The applicant can be a British-protected person.
- The applicant who has refugee status in an eligible Commonwealth country can also apply.
- If the applicant is a permanent resident of a commonwealth country, he/she can apply.
- The applicant must be registered for Ph.D. in any university of the Commonwealth country at the time of confirmation of the scholarship (September 2024).
- There must be a link between the applicant’s host university and the UK’s university.
- Supportive details must be provided by both the university’s professors that confirm the eligibility of the candidate.
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by September 2024
- Must hold a master’s degree before September 2024.
- Applicants are unable to study abroad without a scholarship.
The deadline to submit a Commonwealth Scholarship application, including all supporting documents, is March 2024.
How to Apply For Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships
Visit the official website of Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships below for the application form and other information about the Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships program.
To apply for Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2024 in the United Kingdom, use the online application system. To apply, follow the directions below. Additionally, the Official Ad is provided below:
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW.