Cranefield College Online Application Instruction 2024 for undergraduate, postgraduate, certificate short courses, and diploma programs.
The Cranefield College Admission 2024 of International applicants and South Africans is subject to meeting both the Institution and the Faculty admission requirements as stipulated in the Admission Policy.
Please Note: All applicants are advised to please not send cash through the mail or leave documents and cash with any unauthorized persons.
Cranefield College Online Application Instruction 2024 [STEPS]
STEP 1: GET YOUR APPLICATION FORM.
Choose your campus to enroll
Please ensure that you provide only one e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application process so that Cranefield College will communicate with you during the application process using this e-mail address and cellphone number.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION FORM IN FULL
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
STEP 3: ATTACH ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS.
All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following documents:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
ALL INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS ARE TO TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING
- Submit a completed application form with supporting documents
- Final School results
- Valid Passport or Identity Document or Birth Certificate
- Sworn English Translation of documents (Documents issued in any language other than English)
- Provide proof of the English Proficiency where English was not used as a medium of learning and teaching (the University prefers the applicant to take the IELTS
- In the case were both first and second choices were unsuccessful, the International Admissions Office will offer an international applicant an alternative choice option when meeting the requirements
- Should you require on-campus accommodation, please submit a completed residence application form at the same time you apply to study at Cranefield College.
Applicants who are attending or have attended a university within or outside the Republic of South Africa must submit an academic transcript that covers the period of study, especially if they intend on being granted exemption from modules or courses at the University.
To access the official Cranefield College Application Portal, CLICK HERE
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!