Crazy Store Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Crazy Store Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Crazy Store before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Crazy Store Jobs Careers website/portal.
Crazy Store Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Crazy Store vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Region: Gauteng, Boksburg-Westwood
Type: Full Time
Overall Job Purpose:
By ensuring our customers enjoy the best shopping experience, you would contribute significantly to the overall performance of our store. In doing so you would report directly to our Store or Trainee Manager.
We need a self-motivated individual to fill this vacancy as a Shop Assistant at our Boksburg, Westwood store. In partnering with us, this position offers great growth potential.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Six months retail experience, essential
- Positive attitude
- Basic numeracy and cash handling skills
- Team player, with good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
- Must be energetic and able to cope with the long retail hours
- Able to work under pressure
- Effective and efficient customer service
- Merchandise and display stock as per store layout plans
- Informing customers of current promotions and special offers
- Assist the store team to maintain high store standards
Please specify the position and store that you are applying for. Closing date for all entries will be at end of business on Friday, 20 August 2021. Correspondence will only be entered into with candidates who reach the short list. Should we not contact you within two weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Crazy Store Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).