Main Damelin Correspondence College Website | All information is accessible here – https://www.dcc.edu.za.
This post provides the direct link to access the official Damelin Correspondence College (DCC) Campus website, admission form, online application form, tuition, courses offered, faculties/programmes, application fee, review, funding, bursaries, prospectus, minimum entry requirements, vacancies, programmes duration, intake registration instruction, admission letter download pdf, checking of test and exam result, tenders, fees structure, admission login portal? here is the direct link.
The Damelin Correspondence College Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certificate, Degree, MBA, Masters, and P.hD. programs students and staff online portal login has been enabled by the school management.
RELATED: Official CAO Handbook PDF Download
- 1 About Damelin Correspondence College
- 2 Vision and Mission
- 3 Accreditation
- 4 Employer Credibility
- 5 Career Counselling & Development Service
- 6 Disablities/Audio Needs
- 7 Admission requirements − Recognition of Prior Learning
- 8 Advantages of Damelin Correspondence
- 9 Overview of Damelin Correspondence College Website.
- 10 Damelin Correspondence College Students Online Resource.
- 11 Official Damelin Correspondence College Website Link.
- 12 Damelin Correspondence College Contact Address.
- 13 DCC Student Consultant Contact Details:
- 14 Enrolment Department Contact Details:
- 15 DCC – Call Centre for registered students
- 16 Student Queries
- 17 Report Fraud:
About Damelin Correspondence College
Damelin Correspondence College offers high quality programmes that are recognised in the business world and provide learners with opportunities to advance their careers.
Today’s job market is highly competitive, particularly for young people who are looking for their first job. In this environment, the most valuable asset that a job-seeker can have is a relevant qualification from an acclaimed and respected institution. With over 60 years of experience in preparing students for employment, Damelin has an unrivalled reputation as an educational institution. Every employer knows and respects the calibre of Damelin graduates.
Students are encouraged to make use of Damelin’s free educational counselling service. Students can contact the Damelin Correspondence College Call Centre by telephone for referral to a Career Counsellor, or to make a personal appointment. Alternatively, students can e-mail queries to the college. The Career Counsellor can assist students in choosing a career. He or she can also provide additional academic support (such as study skills, tips for writing assignments and pre-exam techniques, life skills, time management, coping with stress, and more), or can simply provide job-searching techniques.
If you haven’t studied before because you have difficulty in working with printed material, the solution is to use recorded material instead.
Tape Aids for the Blind will accommodate you by transferring printed material onto audio-cassette. Contact Navi Chetty at the Education Desk of Tape Aids for the Blind in Durban, on (031) 309 4800.
Learners with disabilities
We at Damelin Correspondence College would like to offer all our students the best possible service. For this reason, we encourage you to indicate on your enrolment form if you have a disability and require a particular kind of support during your studies and examinations. You can contact the Student Services Call Centre for more information on what kind of assistance is available. The Student Services Call Centre number is 0860 61 61 61
Damelin Correspondence College applies the South African Qualification Authority’s (SAQA) policy of recognising prior learning. Therefore, if students do not meet the admission requirements of a particular learning programme, as stated in the entrance requirements for each course, they should contact the College to evaluate their prior learning and experience and decide if they can gain admission to the programme of their choice.
Studying by correspondence has several advantages over the attendance of classes at a campus.
- are able to register at any time of the year
- are able to learn at home, according to a convenient schedule, without having to incur the cost and inconvenience of travelling to classes at fixed times
- are able to continue to earn an income whilst studying outside of working hours at home
- have access to highly qualified and experienced Damelin tutors who provide quick feedback via detailed comments on assignments
- are able to engage with course material that has been split up into manageable units, logically sequenced, integrated into a sound learning process of introduction, reinforcement and review and interspersed with learner-centred exercises
Overview of Damelin Correspondence College Website.
The Damelin Correspondence College website is created for newly admitted (freshers) and returning students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Damelin Correspondence College Course Registration, Fees Payment, View Admission List/Status, Checking of Semester Result, Acceptance Fees Payment Procedures, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission ETC.
Information about the Damelin Correspondence College Courses Offered, admission form, admission portal, admission requirements, departmental cut off mark, school fees payment procedures, academic calendar, result checker, handbook, grading system, school fees schedule, how you can calculate your points (GP & CGPA), as well as other learning-related activities, can be accessed at the Damelin Correspondence College Student Portal.
Damelin Correspondence College Students Online Resource.
The Damelin Correspondence College courses outline | handbook | prospectus | students brochure/ebook contains exhaustive information like Damelin Correspondence College Courses Offered, Faculties & Departmental Dues, Students Guide Book, Constitutional Law, Rules and Regulation, Courses/Programmes Duration, Application Dates, Registration Dates, Curriculum, Drop/Spill Over Course Guide, Transcript, Term Dates that will help you in your journey as a student is published here on Southafricaportal.com has obtained from the official website.
Official Damelin Correspondence College Website Link.
The Damelin Correspondence College website can be accessed via this link:- https://www.dcc.edu.za/
Damelin Correspondence College Contact Address.
If you want to talk to us we would love to hear from you!
DCC Student Consultant Contact Details:
- Share Call Number: 0860 61 61 61
- Call Centre for Registered Students: 0860 41 41 41
- Email for Student Consultant enquiries: email@example.com
Enrolment Department Contact Details:
- Email for Enrolment supporting Documentation: firstname.lastname@example.org
DCC – Call Centre for registered students
- Email for Enrolment supporting Documentation: email@example.com
- If you are seeking to study with DCC, please click here
If you are an existing student, please click here
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
However, if you have any feelings and questions regarding the Damelin Correspondence College website, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be social by sharing this post with others and don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss and get the Damelin Correspondence College latest updates.