Doctors Without Borders Internship Program 2021 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, online application form, application closing date 2021-2022, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for an Internship Programme in South Africa in 2021? Doctors Without Borders Internships Program 2021 is opened for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Doctors Without Borders Internship Program 2021 Application Details
Donor Care Intern
- Johannesburg , Gauteng
- Relevant tertiary qualification in marketing, business administration, public Relations, Communications etc…
Knowledge & Skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, and a working knowledge of search functions for donor research purposes.
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in a timely manner to complete assignment when faced with many deadlines and competing requirements
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Willingness to learn skills in coordinating and managing personalised Donor relationships.
- Passion for humanitarian causes
- Interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Strong customer service focus and excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated creative thinking, with the ability to take initiative and the willingness to learn
HOW TO APPLYShould you not received a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Doctors Without Borders Internships Program Application 2021, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).