Eastcape Midlands TVET College Application Form 2024 | How to apply online, admission entry requirements pdf, registration dates, brochures, tenders, fees, application dates, prospectus pdf download, and closing dates for 2024 Intake enrollment.
Eastcape Midlands TVET College Application Form 2024.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admission into various Eastcape Midlands TVET College Undergraduate, Diploma, Certificate, Short Courses, Engineering, NCV, NATED, and other programmes offered for the 2024 academic year.
Eastcape Midlands TVET College online admission application form/portal is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender or national origin.
Both South Africans and interested foreign applicants can apply for the Eastcape Midlands TVET College Application Form 2024 as Government Sponsored or Private candidates.
RELATED: List of Courses offered at Eastcape Midlands TVET College
How to Apply Online.
The application is made through filling the application form online at the Eastcape Midlands TVET College admission portal.
Note – Once the Eastcape Midlands TVET College Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still ongoing.
Enrolling at Eastcape Midlands TVET College is a simple and easy process.
Prospective students wishing to take their career further can follow these 7 easy steps to secure their future:
Remember: EFFORT + OPPORTUNITY = SUCCESS!
We will gladly give you guidance on our career opportunities on offer:
• Speak to our Call Centre Operator that will give clear guidance (086 038 8879)
• Receive individual attention at our Career Development Centre at the Brickfields Road Campus
• Visit our web-site: www.emcol.co.za
• Visit any of our campuses and view a presentation on programmes on offer
• Book a guided tour at any of our campuses
• Browse our brochures obtainable at our campuses
• Attend any of our marketing fairs (open days, exhibitions, community outreach programmes, etc)
• Speak to any of our Career Guidance Practitioners at any of our campuses
Download an application form or complete the form at any of our campuses…
Bring the following along:
• Latest school results and results from any other educational institution (End year results: Nov)
• ID document: student’s, parent (s)’ or guardian (s)’
What information do you need to know?
• Information about yourself ….. interests, personality, values, abilities & strengths etc.
• Information about environment ….. job market, career information, education & training institutions & job opportunities etc.
Where can you get assistance?
Our fully accredited career guidance practitioners will gladly assist you! Book an assessment date at your nearest campus or at the Career Development Centre. a PACE test will be conducted to test your numeracy and literacy skills. An interest assessment will also be done which will reveal your abilities, strengths, etc. After the assessment a personal interview will be scheduled with you.
After studying your school results, your numeracy & literacy levels and your interests one of our career guidance practitioners will recommend the most appropriate career for you to fulfil your dreams. Feel free to share your personal vision, your fears or ask any questions you might have during this session to ensure the correct career choice.
Based on the information obtained you should now be in a position to make an informed decision on your future career. You will also be informed whether you meet the necessary requirements for your chosen career and would be advised on admittance to the institution. Should you qualify for the chosen career you will be guided on further registration procedures.
Provide us with the listed documents in order to be screened for free registration:
• SAPS certified copy of Student Identity Document/Birth Certificate
• SAPS certified copy(ies) of Parent(s)/Legal Guardian(s) Identity Document
• SAPS certified copy(ies) of parent(s)/guardian(s) death certificate if they are deceased
• Proof of income: social grant slip/ recent salary slip/ recent bank statement
• Affidavit to state unemployment: include information on whether you receive a grant and the amount received.
• Residential address of student
• Number of family members in the household
• Number of students in the household (only University and College students – Provide proof of University students)
• Accommodation amount per month (in the case of private boarders)
• Transport amount per month: this should be in an affidavit
• All certified copies must NOT be older than 3 months.
If you qualify for free registration, you will receive a printout as proof.
THIS PROOF DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY STUDENT A BURSARY
If you qualify for free registration:
• Take your application form and printout of the screening results to the registration office.
If you do not qualify for free registration:
• Deposit the registration fee at the nearest Standard Bank (bank details can be obtained from the registration form).
• Take your application form, screening results and proof of payment to the registration office.
• Should you be younger than 21 years your parent/guardian must accompany you to the registration office. He/she must bring his/her ID document along and must also sign the application form.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
For more information and inquiries, please navigate to the official Eastcape Midlands TVET College website.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Eastcape Midlands TVET College Online Application 2024, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Eastcape Midlands TVET College latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Eastcape Midlands TVET College Application 2024, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!
Do you guys offer distance learning?