Eastern Partnership Civil Society Fellowship Programme 2020 application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Fellowship Programme 2020 (up to 5,000 EUR) application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Lufthansa Services Group Application Instruction✔
- Don’t forget that Lufthansa Services Group application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Lufthansa Services Group.
Are you a young civil society activist from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova or Ukraine with new ideas for improving your community or country and you are looking for opportunities to improve your leadership skills? Apply now for the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Fellowship Programme 2020.
The Fellowship aims to identify young ambitious/high-potential/forward-thinking civil society activists from the EaP region and support the development of their leadership skills, as well as allow them to bring about positive changes in their communities by providing them with resources for targeted activities.
The Fellowship Programme will provide support in the following broad areas of activities:
- Research or monitoring of how public services are delivered at national / community level;
- Drafting policy papers and recommendations for decision-makers;
- Supporting mentoring and job shadowing schemes in order to build capacities that can be transferred to other members of the organisation;
- Advocacy campaigns on issues of public concern;
- Better tailoring civil society organisations’ activities to citizens’ needs;
- Developing new solutions for e-transparency and e-participation;
- Bringing civil society and authorities together to develop common solutions;
- Strengthening organizations’ capacity to act effectively;
- Cooperation between civil society organisations, including trade unions and professional associations on issues of common interest;
- Other areas of activities relevant to the fellows’ communities.
- Each year 20 talented fellows are selected within the project. Fellows receive up to 5,000 EUR to develop their own activities, under the supervision of a mentor or within a certain civil society organisation in the European Union or the EaP region.
- Applicant must be a natural person;
- Be a national of one of the Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine);
- Be born on or after January 1, 1985;
- Not previously have benefited from the fellowship within this programme;
- Have a proven track record of:
- working in a civil society organisation, including Trade Unions or professional association or
- taking a leading role in his/her community by advancing issues related to health, environment, social development, transparency, etc. in one form or another;
- Have a good working level of English, as well as have appropriate language skills for the chosen location of the proposed action;
Assume responsibility for the action proposed and show commitment for the action proposed.
To apply, carefully read the Fellowship – Guidelines 2020. Then fill in the online application form or send your application form by email to email@example.com before January 13, 2020 (12.00 CET).
For more information, visit EaP Civil Society Fellowship.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Lufthansa Services Group, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
?Be Social ❤ By Sharing this post with others!!??