ECD Teacher Internship 2022 | How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022-2023, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Are you looking for Internships Programme in South Africa in 2022? An application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the ECD Teacher Internships program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. The lack of standardization and oversight leaves the term “internship” open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
ECD Teacher Internship Programme Application Details
The GROW with Us Academy is a holistic personal and professional development programme in partnership with YES (Youth Employment Service) aimed at unemployed, level 4 qualified ECD teachers.
The Academy includes
- weekly professional development and training of the ECD educator,
- valuable work experience at a GROW Educare center and mentorship,
- all while earning a stipend through the South African government.
YOU MUST BE:
- a South African citizen
- between 18 -30 yrs old
- have a minimum Level 4 ECD qualification (no other qualification applies)
- serious about becoming the best ECD teacher in the country.
- able to travel to the GROW Educare Centres office in Thornton (Cape Town), Midrand (Johannesburg), or Bulwer (Durban) for training once a week.
- full-time committed to the internship and training (no other work or studies during office hours).
- willing and able to work at any GROW Educare Centre that we allocate to you.
ONLY 30 POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR 2020 ACROSS CAPE TOWN, DURBAN AND JOHANNESBURG
HOW TO APPLY
1. Apply for the internship via email before 17 Oct 2019
2. Attend the Open Day (shortlisted applicants only)
3. Interviews (shortlisted applicants only)
4. Start working and training on 20 January 2020
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the ECD Teacher Internships Programme Application 2022, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the ECD Teacher Internships 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!