Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology application form 2022 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology application form 2022, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology Application Instructions 2022
The Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology Application Details 2022
The E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship Program is stipulated in the “Yokohama Plan of Actions 2019” for the implementation of “Yokohama Declaration 2019” which was agreed in TICAD7 in August 2019. The objective of this program is to foster researchers and engineers who will advance STI into the future in Africa. The program is implemented by Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology (E-JUST) and Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)’s technical cooperation project. EJUST started to accept students in the fall semester 2020, and the application for a new batch, fall 2022, is to be opened at the end of December 2021.
Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology offers opportunities of advanced study and academic research to Graduate students. The programs involve Master’s and Doctoral courses leading to the corresponding degrees (M.Sc. and Ph.D.).
Accepted applicants to the programs will be enrolled in the next fall 2022 semester, which will begin on September 25, 2022. Lectures and instructions for research are given generally in English.
Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology (E-JUST) is a research university with an ambition to cultivate an academic environment and become a benchmark for the Egyptian and African countries in education. It was first established as a bilateral agreement project between the Egyptian and Japanese governments in May 2009 and later in 2010 it was ready to accept its first batch of students and make the dream a reality.
• To develop high quality human resources in the field of STI toward future African STI network and beyond
Number of Students:
• Approximately 150 post graduate students for 3 years (Approximately 50 students for each batch)
• Started receiving 1st batch students in fall 2020
- Applicants shall be researchers or instructors who belong to universities or research institutions in Africa who needs to obtain M.Sc. degree in the list of applicable courses as below No. 2 or top-class undergraduate students who are expected to be researchers or instructors by those universities.
- Applicant must be a holder of nationality of a country in Africa except for Egypt.
- Must have home address and current address in African continents.
- Not serving in the military.
- Applicants should be under 30 years on September 1, 2020.
- Applicants shall continue their jobs in their home universities or institutions after completion of their postgraduate programs at E-JUST. Endorsement of application forms by their home institutions is required in order to assure they would return to home institutions in future
M.Sc. of Faculty of Engineering
– Electronics and Communications Engineering Program
– Computer Science and Engineering Program
– Mechatronics and Robotics Engineering Program
– Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Program
– Materials Science and Engineering Program
– Energy Resources Engineering Program
– Environmental Engineering Program
– Chemicals and Petrochemicals Engineering Program
M.Sc. of Institute of Basic and Applied Science
– Nanoscience Program
– Applied and Computational Mathematics Program
– Energy Materials Program
– Biotechnology Program
Schools to accept students
• Faculty of Engineering
School of Electronics, Communications and Computer Engineering
School of Innovative Design Engineering
School of Energy, Environment, Chemical and Petrochemical Engineering
Institute of Basic and Applied Science
Tuition fees, accommodation, medical care, monthly stipend and round-trip flight ticket.
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology Application 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!