Research Proposals to Support the COVID-19 application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Elrha’s Funding Call 2020/2021 for Research Proposals to Support the COVID-19 Response in Humanitarian Settings application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Elrha’s Funding Call 2020 for Research Proposals to Support the COVID-19 Response in Humanitarian Settings.
The Elrha application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Elrha is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Elrha.
Elrha is launching an urgent funding call for research proposals to support the COVID-19 response in humanitarian settings.
The call aims to fund public health research that will produce robust findings that will contribute to the effectiveness of the current humanitarian response and increase the evidence base for future responses to similar infectious disease outbreaks.
This Call focuses on identified priorities related to the current COVID-19 outbreak in humanitarian settings in low and middle-income countries (LMICs). Proposals will be eligible for research that targets:
- Refugees or IDPs in camps or urban humanitarian settings, or conflict-affected people in humanitarian settings in LMICs
- Health systems and health care workers supporting the COVID-19 response in humanitarian settings in LMICs.
Proposals addressing any of the below topics will be eligible (see the full Call Guidelines below for further detail):
- Innovative solutions
- Supporting existing health care delivery
- Predicting outbreaks
- Social science behavioural research
- Co-ordination and sharing
Proposals must demonstrate how findings will directly inform the response to the current COVID-19 outbreak in humanitarian settings.
Applicants can be based in any country in the world and must apply as part of an established organization.
The research team should include academic and humanitarian partners, as appropriate. Applicants must be able to demonstrate that their proposed research is relevant, feasible and ethical. Applicants must be willing to accept the Elrha Grant Agreement without negotiation, to enable rapid contracting.
Applications will be reviewed in rounds with deadlines as follows:
- Round 1: 18.00 (GMT+1) on 13 April 2020
- Round 2: 18.00 (GMT+1) on 20 April 2020
- Round 3: 18.00 (GMT+1) on 4 May 2020
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Elrha, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.