EU Delegation To The Republic Of South Africa Funded Traineeship application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Lufthansa Services Group application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Lufthansa Services Group Application Instructions 2023
The Lufthansa Services Group application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the Lufthansa Services Group application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Updates.
EU Delegation To The Republic Of South Africa Funded Traineeship Application Details 2023
Are you a young graduate interested in international relations? Are you curious to learn more about the work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values in the Republic of South Africa?
A traineeship of up to 6 months within the Political, Press, and Information Section of the EU Delegation to the Republic of South Africa, starting in June 2023.
The traineeship will be based in the Political, Press, and Information Sections. It will contribute to the Delegation’s work on EU – South Africa relations in the respective thematic field. The trainee will also work together with colleagues in the other Sections of the EU Delegation, as relevant and appropriate.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Law, Social Studies, Politics, Economics or a similar subject.
- Excellent English, written and spoken.
- Excellent writing and research skills.
- Commitment and ability to complete tasks within set deadlines.
- Motivation to learn and contribute to the activities of the EU Delegation.
Additional qualifications that would be an asset:
- Additional degree in another field
- Ability to communicate efficiently in multiple languages (South Africa official languages, EU official languages).
- Analyse the current and foreseen dynamics of EU/South Africa partnership.
- Monitor political developments in SA and SA foreign affairs, and contribute to drafting political reports under the guidance of the staff of the section.
- Conduct short-term and longer-term research on specific issues of interest in the fields of foreign affairs, domestic political affairs, human rights.
- Collate information on EU legislation and politics of relevance to SA for dissemination to the wider public.
- Attend and report on public events, seminars and conferences.
- Administrative support to public diplomacy events, visits organized by the Delegation, and visits from Headquarters.
- Support social media efforts of the delegation and section by proposing and drafting social media posts.
- Support the section in coordination with EU Member States, including by preparing and reporting on meetings held with EU counsellors.
- Support the EU Delegations alumni efforts by following up on the EU Alumni strategy and making recommendations, and management of alumni platform (updating content etc.) and database.
How to Apply
andidates must apply to the e-mail address Delegationfirstname.lastname@example.org and send the following documents:
- A detailed standard Europass curriculum vitae (CV) https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/ (CVs in other format will not be considered)
- a cover letter describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship
- and an application form
Please mention in the subject of your e-mail: Funded Traineeship – Name/P&I Section – EU Delegation to South Africa
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the Lufthansa Services Group Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!