False Bay College Application Form 2023 | How to apply online, admission entry requirements, registration dates, fees, application dates, prospectus pdf download, and application closing date for 2023 Intake enrollment.
False Bay College online admission application form/portal is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin.
Both South Africans and International interested students can apply for the False Bay College Application Form 2023 provided they qualify and meet the entry requirements for the programme for which they have applied.
Note – Once the False Bay College Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still ongoing.
How to Apply Online
Download an application form here.
Only completed application forms with the following documents will be considered.
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Most recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statement (not older than 3 months)
- Foreign Nationals
- Study Permit (valid for duration of study period)
- SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation (www.saqa.org.za)
- Students with special needs should please contact our Inclusive Education Office on (021) 788 8373.
Please note that all documents need to be certified.
Once your application is reviewed you may be required to attend an interview.
WHAT IS EXPECTED AT MY INTERVIEW?
- Please be punctual for your interview.
- The following documents are required for your interview, if not already submitted with your application:
Copy of your I.D./ Birth Certificate
Latest school report / academic results
Proof of residence e.g.: Municipal Account
- ALL applicants from school and other colleges: Personal Profile form completed by your school (you may submit this after the interview, if you have not yet been issued with the form).
Please inform the interviewer if you have any disabilities.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER MY INTERVIEW?
Once you have completed your interview, you will receive a SMS from False Bay TVET College informing you of one of the following:
- You have been accepted to register, pending the submission of your final results to the Campus. You may now register with proof of payment or white bursary slip.
- You are on a waiting list. Programme availability is being finalised.
- You have unfortunately not been accepted. You either have not met the minimum entrance requirements for the programme selected or the programme is full.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- Applicants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Submit certified proof of residence and a certified copy of your parents or guardians I.D with your False Bay TVET College acceptance letter.
- Complete biographical and programme registration forms and a Finance Agreement and Student Code of Conduct.
- Your first instalment fee is now due (Private Student). This must please be paid in to our bank account. Account details available upon request. Feel free to use the campus debit/credit card facility. You will be issued a proof of registration on completion of your registration. Please check your document to ensure that you are registered correctly.
- With proof of payment or white bursary slip you may now register.
- Bursary Applicant: Click here!
For more information and inquiries, please navigate to the False Bay College website; https://www.falsebaycollege.co.za/
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the False Bay College Online Application 2023, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the False Bay College latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the False Bay College Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!