False Bay TVET College Online Application Form 2024 | The False Bay College Admission Form 2024, Courses Offered, Prospectus pdf download, Registration Form Dates, Application Requirements, Open Day, Application Fees, and closing date-deadline.
The management of the False Bay College hereby invites application from suitable candidates for admission into the Distance Learning, Business Studies, Engineering Studies, Hospitality & Tourism, Education Studies, Yacht & Boat, Part-Time Programmes, Building, Safety in Society, 2D Animation, National Certificate Vocational, Information Technology, and Pre-Vocational Learning Programme for the 2024/2024 academic year. Interested applicant should follow the information provided below.
False Bay TVET Colleges Online Application Form 2024
The False Bay TVET College admission application form for 2024 is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin.
Interested candidates may apply to any of the False Bay TVET College Courses at any time and be admitted subject to fulfilling all False Bay TVET College admission requirements.
SouthAfricaPortal has published the procedures to download/apply for False Bay TVET College admission form for the 2024 academic year below.
How to Apply For False Bay College Admission 2024
All application processes are done on the school official website.
Download an application form here or visit a campus near you.
Only completed application forms with the following documents will be considered.
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Most recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/another account statement (not older than 3 months)
- Foreign Nationals
- Study Permit (valid for the duration of study period)
- SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation (www.saqa.org.za)
- Students with special needs should please contact our Inclusive Education Office on (021) 788 8373.
Please note that all documents need to be certified.
WHAT IS EXPECTED AT MY INTERVIEW?
- Please be punctual for your interview.
- The following documents are required for your interview, if not already submitted with your application:
Copy of your I.D./ Birth Certificate
Latest school report / academic results
Proof of residence e.g.: Municipal Account
- ALL applicants from school and other colleges: Personal Profile form completed by your school (you may submit this after the interview if you have not yet been issued with the form).
Please inform the interviewer if you have any disabilities.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER MY INTERVIEW?
You will receive a letter from False Bay TVET College informing you of one of the following:
- You have been accepted to register, pending your final school results which you are to submit to the campus. This means you may register as soon as you have met the financial requirements.
- You are on a waiting list.
- You have unfortunately not been accepted to register.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- Applicants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Submit certified proof of residence and a certified copy of your parents or guardians I.D with your False Bay TVET College acceptance letter.
- Complete biographical and programme registration forms and a Finance Agreement and Student Code of Conduct.
- Your first instalment fee is now due (Private Student). This must please be paid in to our bank account. Account details available upon request. Feel free to use the campus debit/credit card facility. You will be issued a proof of registration on completion of your registration. Please check your document to ensure that you are registered correctly.
- With proof of payment or white bursary slip you may now register.
- Bursary Applicant: Click here!
For more information and inquiries, please refer to the institution’s official website or campus Portal.
False Bay TVET College Website: https://www.falsebaycollege.co.za/