Fidelity Services Group Vacancy For Cleaner – Application Details | Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Fidelity Services Group – Johannesburg, Gauteng Contract Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Fidelity Services Group before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Fidelity Services Group Jobs Careers website/portal.
Fidelity Services Group Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Fidelity Services Group vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Fidelity requires a proactive, friendly cleaner to work as casuals at site based in JHB CBD and also to manage the overall hygiene and cleanliness of the premises
- Clear criminal record
- Cleaning experience
- Grade 12
- Excellent organizational skills
- Close proximity to the office
- Daily cleaning of offices
- Maintain a hygienic environment
- Clean yard by sweeping, raking, picking up broken glass and loose paper debris or moving barrels and bins.
- SARS document with your tax number / IRP5 will suffice – Cannot be older than 2 Years (If you don’t have a SARS document, register yourself on SARS Efilling website where an email will be sent with document required) https://www.sarsefiling.co.za/
- Certified copy of ID (ID card both sides) – (Certification must be from the Police Station and must not be older than 3 months)
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Fidelity Services Group Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).