Reece Group Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Reece Group – Greenfields, Eastern Cape Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Reece Group before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Reece Group Jobs Careers website/portal.
Reece Group Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Reece Group vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Reece Actrol Green Fields are looking for a Full-time Branch Staff Sales Consultant, with inclusive branch responsibilities. This role requires someone who is passionate about assisting customers.
What can you expect?
- Handle over the counter retail trade sales and customer quotes, delivering exceptional Customer Service
- Picking orders, warehousing and stock control activities
- Loading and accurately tracking, submitting and completing delivery runs locally
- Maintaining a high standard of general housekeeping within the branch and vehicles
- Embracing the Reece values, policies and procedures and being a supportive team member
Skills and Experience
- No industry experience required
- Customer service experience is essential, along with confidence, initiative & enthusiasm
- On the job training and the opportunity to move along the Reece Career Pipeline
- Clean full drivers’ licence and some general computer and system skills
- Team player, with exceptional safety awareness.
Benefits (Team member discounts on company products)
- A secure career with a proud Australian company
- Ongoing career development and training – Reece truly values and invests in their people
- Varied and diverse participation across multiple activities in the workplace
If this role is the right fit for you, click apply now
How can you build a career with Reece.
Reece is different. We’re a successful company that doesn’t like to make a fuss of our success. We’re a big business that works hard to retain the great things from when we were a small business.
We value common sense as highly as a university degree. We encourage people to have a go and don’t mind if they fail. We promote people based on performance, not age.
Reece is a place where people make a real difference. And that’s the secret to our success – having the right people, with the right attitude in the right roles.
We’re looking for the right people now. People who like people. People who like to talk but also like to listen. People who like to perform. People who can recognise an opportunity and seize it. People who are prepared to promote themselves.
Read on. You will quickly discover whether you might be the right person, and whether we might be the right place for your career.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
However, if you have any queries regarding the Reece Group Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).